21- completion

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Twenty One - completion

Normal POV

As the night wore on the two nekos and their human mates had sex several more times in various positions.  On top of their lovers, underneath their lovers, and even doggy style.  The nekos loved doing it doggy style as it was close to how they would normally if they were true cats.  All of them came multiple times satisfying the nekos need for sex to satisfy their heat.  After the last round, all of them collapsed besides one another holding each other as they fell asleep in each others arms.

As the neko and their human mates slept deep within an underground secret lab, Mayuri laughed wickedly out loud.

“I have finally done it!  I have completed what no one before me ever has.  NEMU!” yelled out Mayuri.  Nemu entered the room nodding her head.

“You called for me father?” questioned Nemu.

“Yes I did Nemu.  Go and bring Aizen down here.  I wish to show him my completed work.  I have completed four new enhanced special nekos for him.” stated Mayuri.

“Right away father.” replied Nemy as she left the room.  Mayuri stood in front of four cylinders which held his greatest works.  He had not plain ordinary cats like his original experiment but now four of the most viscous animals the world had to offer.  The first was a rather large heavy set male which was a cross between a gorilla and a human being (Yammy), the second was a more slender male which was the cross between a spider and a human being (Nnoitora), the third was an athletic build which was a cross between a wolf and a human being (Kaien), and the last one was a medium built male which was a cross between a viper and a human being (Szayelaporro).  Mayuri smiled as Nemu arrived with Aizen.

“Lord Aizen you are just in time.  I have finally completed our work.  I know that there is only four of them but soon you will have an army the likes that you have never thought possible.” stated Mayuri.  Aizen walked over to the cylinders looking over the four nekos.

“Why are they all male and different animals?” asked Aizen.

“Only a male body is capable of great strength and is able to hold the power that they will all be capable off.  I wanted to go with different animals going with the most viscous and lethal animals that I could find because ordinary cats do not fit our grand ambitions.” answered Mayuri.

“I see.  Excellent work Kurosutchi.  Begin work immediately on the next batch.  These four shall pave the way for the rest.” stated Aizen with a evil grin stretched across his face.

“Right away Lord Aizen.  These four are special programmed to obey every command given to them by either you and/or me.” stated Mayuri as he pressed a button to open up the cylinder cases.  “Now awaken and kneel down before your lord and master.” commanded Mayuri.  The four nekos obeyed as their eyes snapped open as they stepped out of their tanks kneeling before Aizen and Mayuri.

“What are their names Kurosutchi?” asked Aizen.

“I didn’t think of naming them my lord. You can name them if you wish.” answered Mayuri.  Aizen looked over each of Mayuri’s creations deciding on what to name each of them.  Once he had decided he stood in front of each of them telling them their name.  The gorilla was named Yammy, the spider was named Nnoitora, the wolf was named Kaien, and the viper was named Szayelaparro or Szayel for short.

“I want to see what they are capable of first hand.  Set up a test at once.” commanded Aizen.

“Right away Lord Aizen.  You four will come with me.” stated Mayuri.  The four nekos rose to their feet following Mayuri to a room where they would stay until summoned.  Aizen left the room with a large smile stretched across his face.  Now step two could begin.