17- plan

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Seventeen - plan

Ichigo P.O.V.

I finally came out of Shiro’s room.  I was wearing the clothes that Shiro had altered for me because of my tail.  His clothes still smelled like Shiro, God how I much I miss him.  Mayuri will pay if he hurt.  No doubt Mayuri was doing the same thing that he did to both me and my older brother.

*Zangetsu do you think its possible for you to keep an eye on my mate?* I asked my other half.

*If you wish me too I will Ichigo.* replied Zangetsu.

*Please Zangetsu my very sanity depends on Shiro being all right.  Do whatever you can to help him even if it involves revealing yourself to him.*

*Things much be that desperate for you to resort to sending Zangetsu to your mate.  Are you certain that is a wise move baby brother?* asked Grimm mentally.

*Not unless you have a better idea Grimm.*

*That is why we are coming up with a plan.*

“Ichigo are you feeling better?” asked Ulquiorra once I entered the room.

“I am feeling much better.  I am sorry about before as I was upset over Shiro, my mate being taken.  I will get him back by any means possible.” I stated.  Grimm grabbed me giving me a big nudge in between my ears.

“Now that sounds more like my baby brother  Lets get to discussing a plan to save Shiro.”  I sat besides me as Grimm sat next to Ulquiorra.

Grimmjow P.O.V.

We sat discussing our options on how to rescue Shiro from Mayuri’s lab.  Of course get someone on the inside.  Never before have we ever asked our spirits,  our other halves before others.  But desperate times called for desperate measures.  Both Ichigo and I stood before Ulquiorra, Kenpachi, and Nelliel as we called for the our spirits to come forth.  Both Pantera and Zangetsu came forth without arguing against us.  All of the humans appeared shocked to see our spirits as they looked like ghosts.  Zangetsu and Ichigo looked shocked to see the drastic change in Pantera’s form seeing how he used to be an albino panther.

“These are the spirits with us.  Mine is named Pantera and Ichigo’s is named Zangetsu.” I told them.

“We can have them enter and help Shiro while we find away to get him the hell out of there.” stated Ichigo.

“Are you two certain that they could do this?” asked Kenpachi.

“We are certain.  We just need a way to Shiro out of that place.” both Ichigo and I replied in unison.

Ulquiorra P.O.V.

As we were discussing our plans as both Ichigo’s and Grimm’s spirits disappeared.  I hoped that my brother was all right.  I will get him out of that place even if  I had to tear my way through that building to do it.  I remember that Kisuke had told me that he had a person on the inside of Mayuri’s lab.  I was wondering if this person could help us out somehow.

“You have an idea don’t you Ulquiorra?” asked Nell.

“Damn Nell you have to really stop doing that.  But you are right I do have an idea.  I am gonna make a phone call to see if I can get some help from the man who helped create me.”

“Are you certain that you can trust this man Ulquiorra?” asked Ken.

“Ken trust me.  This man helped create me as he didn’t have to tell me the truth of what I am.  I am going to get my brother back.”

“Then make the call Ulquiorra.  We will meet again when once you talked to your father.” stated Ken.  I nodded my head that I understood.

Normal P.O.V.

Kisuke walked around his shop as he made a phone call he was now waiting for his contact to show up.  Kisuke knew that in no way shape or form was Uluqiorra not strong enough to do this without his brother.  No doubt Ulquiorra will do what he needed to rescue Shirosaki.  There was a knock on his store door as it opened to reveal a young woman with long orange hair.

“You called and I came so what is this all about Ulquiorra?” asked the woman.

“Thank you for coming Orihime.  I am going to need your help.  It seems that my son Shiorosaki was taken into Mayuri’s lab.  We need to get him out before the worst happens to him.” stated Kisuke.

“You know that I will help you in every way possible.  You have a plan don’t you Urahara?”

“Perhaps I do Orihime.  I will get a hold of Ulquiorra to have him meet and bring whomever he trusts to help.” replied Kisuke.

“I am quite interested to meet your sons Urahara.  Call me when you get a hold of them.” stated Orihime.  Kisuke nodded his head as Orihime left the shop.

Meanwhile……  Shirosaki was screaming out in pain as Mayuri continued to experiment on him.  Shirosaki showed such promising results.  Mayuri had called Nemu to help begin the second stage.  The project was in the full swing as Mayuri looked at his research notes.  Soon his life long work would see the light.  Mayuri wanted to get back his neko work to further study but now he felt like he didn’t need to as he had to create new more evolved products, a variation of his original experiment.  But this time he would need more vicious and dangerous animals as he needed to do some more experiments.

‘Soon very soon.  People will acknowledge my brilliant work!’ Mayuri thought to himself.