10- decision

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Ten - decision

Ulquiorra’s POV

After the meeting with Mayuri and getting all of the information that he was willing to give.  I couldn’t help but to notice Shiro was irritated about getting this case.  I could clearly understand why.  Ever since he had found Ichigo, his life had been turned upside down.  I knew that we couldn’t tell both Nell and Ken what we knew until we talked to Ichigo first.  We needed to know if it was all right for us to tell people whom aren’t currently involved as this this case was now involving them without them knowing what both Shiro and I knew.  I had no clue of what Shiro saw when he touched Mayuri’s hand.  Whatever he had seen was bad enough to have his powers to lash out of control because of it.  I knew that Shiro would share the information with me later on when it was safe.

Shiro’s POV

The painful vision that I had to endure thanks to Mayuri, still pounded against my skull.  The images that I saw would forever haunt me as I don’t even think that Ichigo knew the truth of Mayuri’s plans.  In the vision that I had seen……..I saw an army of nekos controlling the various army’s and governments.  Nothing seemed to stop them as from the sidelines both Mayuri and Aizen stood controlling everything as they planned for the group that they were a part of work for world wide domination.  It seemed that Aizen and Mayuri didn’t care who they hurt or who they used to further their goals.  I knew that we had to get Grimm out of that place and destroy the files that they had on the neko project.  I had also seen through Mayuri his interest in me as he had heard about my powers as he wanted my unique powers and ability to create more powerful nekos as he was fascinated about how an ordinary human could have the type of powers that I have.  I couldn’t allow Mayuri to know what I was fully capable of.  I had to find out whom his spy was in our precinct and to keep them from realizing that Ulquiorra had the same powers and abilities that I did.

Normal POV

Later that night both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra sat with Ichigo as the two pale humans informed the neko what had happened.  Upon hearing that Mayuri was pulling out all of the stops to recover Ichigo, the neko’s ears flattened against his head.

“I also became aware of what Mayuri and Aizen are doing.  They are bent on world domination as they want to create an army of nekos to control the various army’s and governments.  If they manage to get a hold of me……..they will be able to create more powerful nekos.” stated Shirosaki.

“Surely they are mad.  Don’t they realize the risk they are asking when they come to somebody who can figure out what they are up too because of their powers?” asked Ulquiorra.

“I think that’s the whole idea.  I think they want to see what I plan to do and what my move is gonna be.” replied Shirosaki.

“I don’t like this Shiro……..it doesn’t feel right.” stated Ichigo.

“I know Ichigo.  But we need to know if it is all right for us to tell our partners as they have no idea of what they are getting involved in.” stated Shirosaki.

“I know that you two trust them and things but, I am not certain as I have a hard time accepting humans because of what I have been through.” replied Ichigo honestly.  Both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra understood Ichigo’s concern on the subject as the neko let out a long soft sigh.  “But considering the circumstances, I think it will be all right for other humans to know.  But I want to get Grimm’s, Pantera’s, and Zangetsu’s view on this.” stated Ichigo.

“That’s understandable Ichigo, we won’t say a word until you tell us other wise.” stated Ulquiorra as Ichigo nodded his head in agreement.

Ichigo’s POV

After learning from both Shiro and Ulquiorra that the human that had forever changed me is hiring one of the people that had found me.  It disturbed me what Shiro said he had seen when he made contact with Mayuri.  There was more to this than I originally knew about.  I entered my mindscape to find Zangetsu waiting for me as he had sensed my anxiety.

“Zangetsu we need to speak with Grimm and Pantera.  There are certain things that they need to know about.” I told my other half.  Zangetsu didn’t argue with me as he opened up one of the building doors leaving me back in my mindscape.  I couldn’t travel to Grimm’s mindscape as easily as Zangetsu could.  I watched as one of the windows flashed allowing me to see into Grimm’s mindscape.  I could see a teal neko approaching along with a white panther.  A weak smile was stretched across the neko’s face.

“Its good to see you Ichigo.  I know that you wouldn’t be contacting me and Pantera unless it was extremely important.” stated Grimm bluntly.

“Sorry Grimm but you know that I wouldn’t risk contacting you unless I felt like I truly needed too.” I told my brother.  I then told him everything that was happening in the real world.

Grimmjow’s POV

As Ichigo told me what was happening, I couldn’t help the snarl that slipped past my lips.

“That damn fucking human!  What in the hell is he trying to accomplish?” I snarled.

“I have no idea Grimm.  Both Shiro and Ulquiorra wanted to know if it would be all right for humans who work with them to know about us.” stated Ichigo.  I turned towards Pantera whom just simply nodded his head as Zangetsu did the same.

“It seems that these two are at an agreement.  We know that you trust both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki as they know full well what they are doing.” I told him.

“Ichigo……just be careful.  We can’t allow Shirosaki and/or Ulquiorra to be captured.  Whatever plans these humans have for those two can’t be good.” stated Pantera.

“I understand.  Please take good care of my brother for me Pantera.  Hopefully someday we will be reunited again.” stated Ichigo as Pantera nodded his head that he understood.  Zangetsu proceeded to leave my mindscape returning back to Ichigo as the window to the white building in my mindscape returned back to normal cutting off my communication with my kid brother.  According to Ichigo, Ulquiorra was Shirosaki’s younger brother and most possibly my mate considering how Ichigo felt about Shirosaki.  I knew that I could trust Ichigo as Shirosaki seemed to be taking good care of him and was protecting him from being discovered.  I just hoped that the humans whom had altered both me and Ichigo never get the chance to pull off their plans for world domination.

Normal POV

Ichigo opened his eyes after he had left the mindscape as he had talked with Zangetsu, Pantera, and Grimmjow getting their feelings about what Ichigo had learned.  Both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki had retired to bed as they both had a very long  day considering.  Ichigo knew that he had to tell both of them what decision the two nekos and spirits had made.  All of them had agreed to Ichigo’s decision to alert both Shirosaki’s and Ulquiorra’s business partners about the truth of what Mayuri was after and what his plans were.  If Ichigo had too………..he would reveal himself to them.  Ichigo crept into Shirosaki’s room as the human was still up reading over Mayuri’s file carefully.  Shirosaki’s black and gold eyes pierced the darkness.

“……Ichigo……..?” he questioned.

“Sorry to disturb you so late Shiro but I had a talk with my brother and our spirits as they all agreed to obey my decision.  You can tell both Kenpachi and Nelliel about me.  If I have too…….I will show them.” Ichigo told Shirosaki as his ears flattened against his head.  Shirosaki proceeded to pat the spot next to him as Ichigo climbed into the bed with him.

“Its all right Ichigo.  You have nothing to fear.  I will not allow anything bad to happen to you.” Shirosaki stated softly wrapping his arm around Ichigo’s slender waist.  Ichigo curled up next to Shirosaki as he was up close to Shirosaki’s face.

“Thank you Shiro.” stated Ichigo as he placed an innocent kiss onto Shirosaki’s lips as he blushed lightly.