19- recovery

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Nineteen - recovery

Ulquiorra P.O.V.

We rushed Shiro to Kisuke’s shop as he was in terrible shape.  I was worried and concerned over whatever Mayuri had done to him.  I wasn’t the only one, back home Ichigo was worried too.  I had told both Ichigo and Grimmjow that the man who created both me and Shiro knew of their secret.  They weren’t as upset as I thought they would be but rather relieved as they knew that they could trust us with letting those could trust to know the secret.  They told me it was incase that something either happened to us or them, or if they became pregnant.  When I heard this I nearly fainted, it was surprising for me to hear that the two nekos could become pregnant  if they mated with a male.  I had convinced Kisuke to allow to have Ichigo to stay with Shirosaki until he recovered.  Kisuke agreed as he allowed Ichigo to come to the shop.

We got to Kisuke’s shop to find Kisuke in the back of his shop as he had set up a medical bed in the basement.  Before we rescued Shiro from Mayuri’s lab.  I had brought over some clothes and Ichigo to the shop.  Kisuke had gasped at the terrible shape of Shiro’s body.

“God damn what did Mayuri do to you?” Kisuke asked under his breath.  Ichigo’s eyes widened considerably when he saw the shape of Shiro’s body.  I could tell that he was even worried.

Ichigo P.O.V.

I laid close to Shiro as Kisuke bound his wounds.  Never before have I seen anybody in this kind of shape before.  I waited until all of Shiro’s wounds had been bound as I carefully licked his face to tell him that I was there for him.  I could feel Zangetsu reenter my mindscape.

*Zangetsu please give me some good news.* I told my spirit.

*Both Tensa and I have done everything we can for him.  The rest is up to Shirosaki.* replied Zangetsu.

*Tensa, who in the world is that?* asked Grimmjow over our telepathic pathways.

*Tensa is Zangetsu’s younger brother.  The only brothers that exist within all of the spirit realm.* answered Pantera.

*Tensa was awakened because of Mayuri’s experiment.  Now all that is left is for Murcielago to awaken.  He is the one that exists within Ulquiorra.* replied Zangetsu.

*So we can do is wait for Shiro to regain consciousness.* I replied as I curled up next to Shiro.

I was awakened by Kisuke after night fall asking me if I was hungry.  I slipped into a pair of clothes that Ulquiorra had brought over.  I hadn’t eaten much since Shiro was taken as I waited for him to regain consciousness.  Kisuke patted me on the shoulder.

“He will be all right Ichigo.  It doesn’t due you any good for you to worry about him.” stated Kisuke.

“I know.  But I do worry.  Shiro was the first human to treat me with any kindness and not to harm me because of what I am.  I just want to be here for him the way that he was for me.” I replied.  Suddenly my orange ears twitched to be familiar moan.  I bolted to Shiro’s side holding his hand.

“Ichigo…..  Kisuke……  where am I?” Shiro asked weakly.

“Safe Shiro.  Just rest for now, love.” I replied giving Shiro a quick peck on his lips.  Shiro nodded his head as he closed his eyes again.  The look of shock was stretched across Kisuke’s face when he saw me kiss Shiro.  “Don’t get any wild ideas Kisuke, I am all ready taken.” I stated switching my tail provocatively.  Kisuke just smiled laughing at me.

Shiro P.OV.

It was one week before I fully regained consciousness.  Ichigo never left my side as he and Kisuke watched over me and took care of me.  I could also feel Tena’s help as when I was unconscious, resting in my mindscape, he came to me.  I was shocked at the similarity between Zangetsu and Tensa.  They were brothers.  I found out why also my mindscape was very similar to Ichigo’s.  It was because of me seeing his and us being mates that I had fashioned subconsciously to have my mindspace look like Ichigo’s.  Which meant that Ulquiorra’s was similar to Grimmjow’s mindscape and that Ulquiorra’s spirit was an animal much like Pantera.  It surprised me to learn that we has spirits and mindscapes much like Ichigo’s and Grimmjow’s.  It took me a while to get used to my new overwhelming power and Tensa’s prescence within me.  I knew that I was going to need some hard evidence in order to bring down Mayuri’s lab and to stop Aizen and his goals.