20- love

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Major Warnings:

  this chapter contains lots of hot blooded sex in it so don’t read it if you aren’t horny cause it may make you a bit horny!

Twenty - love

Shirosaki POV

One month had passed since my kidnapping and experimentation done to me all thanks to Mayuri Kurosutchi.  When I returned back to work, I was shocked to learn that both Gin Ichimaru and Coyote Stark no longer worked there anymore.  What surprised me the most was the fact that Mayuri had dropped the case that he had first hired me for.  According to head captain Yamamoto, Mayuri had claimed that the experiment that he was looking for was moved without his knowledge.  Total bullshit…..I knew it!  I began to wonder what Mayuri was cooking up now that I had been freed and he had the tools that he needed to complete his experiment.  During the entire time I worked with Tensa to learn how to control my powers which had increased greatly because of the experiment that I was put through.  I hoped for the love of god that I would never come face to face with either Mayuri, Coyote, and/or Gin ever again.  Cause god help them if I did.

Ulquiorra POV

We had just finished our work load for the day when head captain Yamamoto claimed that we had some visitors.  Or more precisely…..I had visitors.  I went up to the front of the precinct to find my adoptive parents standing there.  My father Hiroshi Schiffer stood to be at least six feet tall as he was a medium athletic build as he had slightly crew cut short graying blond hair and deep amethyst eyes.  My mother Kaori Schiffer stood at a slender five feet six inches tall as she had medium length naturally curly dark brown hair which fell to her shoulders in length as she had dazzling blue-green eyes.  Both of my adoptive parents had olive Caucasian skin. 

“Mom…….dad…..?” I questioned in shock to see them there.

“Surprise Ulquiorra!” replied both of my parents as they moved to hug me.  I returned the hug shocked to see them both here.

“So where is he?” asked my father.  I knew that he was asking about Shiro.  Like clock work, Shiro had come out shocking both of my adoptive parents.

“Mom…..dad…..  I would like you to meet my older twin brother Shirosaki Ogichi.  Shiro these are my adoptive parents Hiroshi and Kaori Schiffer.” I stated as I introduced my parents to him.  Both my father and mother looked at me in shock.

“….Twin….brother….?” asked my parents.

“It is a long story.” I simply replied.

Normal POV

Shirosaki and Uqluiorra explained a few things to Ulquiorra’s adoptive parents.  They didn’t tell Mr. and Mrs. Schiffer about the two neko’s that were living with them at Shirosaki’s house.  Both were a bit shocked at the discovery that both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki were twin brothers.

“We were placed in separate orphanages growing up as our records were ordered sealed.  This was done by our father who helped in a way give birth to us.  Our birth mother died shortly after giving birth to us.  Our father had recently found us and told us the truth about how we came to be.” replied Ulquiorra.