PART 13-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

As we entered my room, didi shouted, "Urmi! What is this? Y is ur wardrobe messy? And y r ur dresses lying scattered?". She gave a puzzled look.

I said in an embarrassed tone, "well!! Didi, am confused about my dress. What shall I wear tonight? My mom would always help me in such things. But now am staying away from them na, so am unable to decide what suits me. Can u pls help me?".

She then smiled and gently patted my hairs and agreed to do so. Then she said "urmi!what about this yellow suit? Am sure u would look stunning in this. Try it na."

I agreed and told that I would surely wear it. But she gave me another look which I never expected. She smiled mischievously. I never knew the reason. I asked her"didi,y r u smiling like that? Is there any reason? Is my face looking nice? Is there something written on my face?oh no!!did I get any pimple? Pls tell no! I can't bear it!!".

She said,"hold on urmi darlo! There is nothing like that. U will come to know at the right time. Have patience dear." I wasn't able to get her.

I thought, will there be right time to understand the meaning of a smile? How strange is this? Anyways, if I get deep into this matter, then my head is surely gonna turn lots of revolutions faster than this earth.

So, I just had a hot sip of green tea and rested in my room, with its windows open, feeling the cool yet a warm breeze(due to sunset).

While I was having my drink, I saw Laksh coming along my room's side. So I stepped out and greeted him warmly.

He greeted in return. He then asked "how beautiful is this sunset! Isn't it? What do u think?"

I said,"ya! Its beautiful. But I love it more when it rises." I was left with no response to my statement. How weird was I feeling that time! So I intentionally tried to ask him about his profile to break that awful silence between us. But he overtook me and said in a sarcasm filled tone," am searching for a girl, who owes a lot to me." I asked "who is she? And what does she owe u?"

Then came his reply ," well! She is a brunette, with silkyness filled in her long, wavy hair and wearing a suit, standing next to me. She never thanked me the other day for rescuing her and nursing her with care. Well, just leave thanking. She didn't even bid a proper goodbye that day."

I was left numb when he said those. Oops!!!! I absolutely forgot about that. How could I do that? How did I forget that? I cursed myself for that.

I opened saying, "ummm.... W..we..well... Its my mistake. I know. But I was in a hurry then. I had to leave coz my dad was sick. And my mom  was tensed and worried about me. So, I didn't show u gratitude.  Even my mom scolded me for my act.Am really so sorry for the other day. I never knew how stupid I was behaving. And yeah!!! Thanks a lot for ur help that day. I never knew how worse would I' ve been if u haven't saved me. Sorry for thanking u late." I looked down coz I didn't have the courage to face his eyes.

He said, "that's OK urmi! I completely understand. I just wanted to make fun of u. I never knew that u would take it serious. Am sry. I think I have made the atmosphere quite heavy. Haven't I? So , now to make it light, let's chat for some more time. But not about all these incidents. Let's talk abt something else. What do u say?"

I nodded. And quickly our convo started. V shared our profiles,talked about our family. And our profession too. V were like the opposite poles of the magnet.

Then after a long chat, v decided to rest in our easy chairs  placed on the quarterdeck. V sat next to each other and continued our talk. Just then, the launch was halted on a shore.

LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara