PART 15-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

I gently dragged the chair and found it still in its place not moving even an inch. I tried once again and failed. Then I analysed and found that Mr. Lizard was keeping his stout leg on the chair. I tapped him and roared with my eyes asking to take away his leg.

He then withdrew his leg and I sat beside him. V were waiting for the main person to enter. It was the MD of the company with whom, this NGO is having a tie-up. The seat which belongs to the breadwinner was waiting for him. Our wait was soon over. The MD came and greeted everyone with a very cute smile of his. Then to my astonishment, he came to Laksh and pulled him to a gentle hug. I thought that they r something more than partners because, the way they hugged, showed how much they loved each other. And the mystery is that, I could find a way of reverence towards Laksh in that business man's eyes. Anyways, I don't care about that. But still, it matters to me. Well..... I will find it out later. He then wished everyone and especially Shanta di. Then he started, "good evening ppl! I hope everyone r comfortable here. And thanks a lot for gathering here. This is just an official dinner to make ourselves well known with each other. To know about each other, this dinner has been arranged. Make urselves comfortable and enjoy the dinner. Cheers everyone!", He said, lifting his glass of the juice kept on the table. V too lifted our glasses in reciprocation.