PART 11- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

I was enjoying my coffee and the scenic beauty which was standing in front of me. But suddenly a cool breeze kissed my neck and my hair started to fly as if someone was fanning me from the front.

I felt the atmosphere to change suddenly. And when I turned my head towards my left,  I saw a familiar face.

It was him. My eyes were shining so brightly on catching his sight. I felt relieved on seeing him. My heart was happy to see him. But not my mind. Coz I was wondering, y had he come here? And what could be the reason for him to visit the place and y is he getting inside the launch? My mind was questioning about him.

I was so eager that I just wanted to run to him and hold his hands and ask him everthing about his arrival. But my guilt stopped me to do so.

He was helping some people who seemed to be fishermen and some seemed to be the natives of the region.

I saw the captain talking to him. And soon their talk finished and the captain was returning by my side and I quickly stopped him and enquired about the man whom I saw. He said that he is a main member of the NGO which offered me a consignment. Infact he is the chairman of that NGO . I was both shocked and surprised to hear that.

I have heard that this NGO with which I have been tied up is owned by a very big hand. But I never knew and never expected it to be him. He left me in utter shock.

I was really numb after knowing his reality. I thought omg! What have I done? I have messed with the owner himself, who had offered me this consignment. I have always ignored him and never wanted to talk to him directly. But the situation and destiny has brought us together.

Well, I think I will be able to understand him and thank him for his care. Thinking all these, I once again rejoiced those incidents in the train. My cheeks were turning red and I could feel it. I was feeling goosebumps all over my skin.

Then I tried to retrieve myself from his thoughts and went inside my room. I took a hot shower and freshened up myself and sat on the bed wiping my wet hair with a white towel.

Suddenly, I heard a knock and I asked to come in. A fair figure with glowing skin and long, dense hair entered greeting me. She was having a divine aura. She said "hi! Am Shanta. Am a member of this NGO . I hope that our arrangements r warm and I hope that the services made u feel comfortable?" I replied " ya! The arrangements r just too perfect and I love them. Really very cordial. Thanks a lot. Usually I would feel homesick when am out of the town. But I've forgotten my home and the place is such a beauty."  She said  "So good to hear it! Am glad that u r happy.😊😊 well!!! I came to inform u that, we would reach our destination in about three days. I hope that u r ready with ur arrangements?" I said "ya! Absolutely" She then said "sounds good! And hey! Y don't u join us in the dinner today? V shall have fun and v could also discuss about the project and u too will get a chance too my brother, who is the chairman of this NGO."

When she said about him, I felt a weird feeling and my heart started thumping fast and suddenly I was lost in a new world. I was brought back to this world by her words " OK then!! I take leave now. I will be waiting for u in the evening. See u there. If u have any problem, pls call me. I will be there for u."

I replied "Thanks a lot Shanta ma'm! Will call u if there is any query." She said " Not Shanta ma'm!! Call me just Shanta. I guess v r nearly from the same age. But I guess am elder to u. But still, pls don't call me lime that. I don't prefer being formal. Or rather, u call me didi. I would love to have a li'l sister like u😊😊" I was so pleased to hear that and I agreed and said " OK Shanta didi".

Then she left the place and she closed the door. After getting ready, I came out of the room with my camera to capture the beautiful scenery. I was mesmerized by the scenic beauty.

I captured a lot of pics and each frame came out so well. Then, I turned around smiling and seeing thru the lens of my camera trying to capture another snap.

My lens, which was searching for another beautiful frame caught something else. I saw a familiar figure standing and staring at me with a smile and folded hands touching the trunk.

I suddenly dropped down my camera and stared at that figure...

                                         To be continued..................