PART 10- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

I was making little sobs which no one can hear. I rested my head on the iron grill and bent it facing downwards. My fingers were holding the grill. Suddenly, I felt a gentle touch on my fingers. I raised my head to see who it was.

it was him again. How does he get to know when am in trouble? Y is this happening? Who is he? What do v share? V never shared our profiles. But I feel secured under his presence. Y do I feel that?

I started to speak "umm.... Well.... How did u kno...." But I was interrupted by his words. Finally my ears which were longing to hear his voice heard him say " w...wait!! Wait a second!..... From the day I have seen u, I always see u crying, tensed, rushing here and there!!..... Y r u like this?.... Now y r u crying? Tell me!!! Am a good listener u know!...."

But how could I tell him about the dream? It annoys me every time and it is haunting me since my childhood. And every time I get this dream, I feel like it was my previous birth. How could I explain this to him? Won't it be so kiddish to say about punarjanam and blah blah blah??!!!.....

So I said "nothing bad! Just had a nightmare and I was feeling homesick. That's all. U don't need to worry at all". He said " look here, I know that u r not ready to share ur personal problems with me and am 100% sure that u r hiding something from me. I don't even expect u to reveal. But u could just state what kind of problem u r facing. As I already told u, am a good listener. So open up now. Plss"

I was feeling too nervous that I didn't want to say and I just said " there's really  nothing much to say. Seriously I was feeling homesick. That's all. Now if u excuse me, I would go to sleep" Saying so, I never waited for his reply and quickly laid down on my berth and wrapped up myself with a bedsheet.

I was feeling much guilty for my action. As far as I knew, he too went to bed coz I heard his sound and I felt him lay down by my side on his berth. I cursed myself but I was helpless. What would I tell him?Soon I made myself freed from those thoughts and fell asleep.

A central iron grill. To its left am lying and to its right, he is lying. V could feel each other. Suddenly, the train made a jerk. I quickly held the iron rod. But I was wrong. I held his hand which was tightly holding the iron rod .

We both had a cute eyelock then. Within few minutes, all the lights were on. And people shouting and murmuring about the sudden and a violent jerk. Soon I left his hand and he too withdrew his hand from the bar.

Then all came back to normal and everyone went back to sleep. After sometime, I heard a sound. It was nothing but my alarm. I switched off it and got up from my berth, folded the bedsheet and deflated the pillow.

Then, I came down slowly and packed my belongings and I asked the TTR about the station at which I had to get down. He informed that the train would reach that station in just 15 minutes.

So, I secured my belongings and went to freshen up. I went to the wash basin and opened the tap. The fresh and chill water was flowing with a greater speed. I took a handful and just splatted on my droozy face. I felt like heaven. I again did the same. Something flashed In my mind.

It was again his face. All of a sudden, I went back to the moments which I faced in the train the previous night. Our meet which was quite emotional, our eyelock, me... Leaning on him, the consolement, his concern,and finally the handhold..... I felt secured and safe in his presence. But how long did it last. Just a night during the travel. Even v don't know our names.

V never exchanged our profiles. But somewhere deep inside my heart, I had a strong faith that I would meet him again for sure. Then I wiped my face looking at the mirror. I came back to my seat.

I saw him still sleeping like a kid out there. I smiled for a moment. The TTR came and said that I had to get down on the next station. So, I prepared myself for the alight.

The train slowed down its speed and I understood that it was time for me to bid a goodbye to the train and to him. With some dampness in my eyes, I looked at his baby face while sleeping. He was adorable. I was not even able to tell him a good bye.

I alighted the train and soon came out of the station. I saw a taxi and hired it and asked him to go to the port. Soon I reached the port, where a guy holding a plucard with my name on it was looking here and there. I went to him and introduced myself. V shared a hand gesture and he borrowed my baggage from me and carried them all the way till v reached the launch(motor cruise).

Then I gave him some amount for carrying the luggage and he accepted with a wide smile on his face. Later, I went to see the captain of the launch to confirm about my travel and to ask where they have arranged my accommodation. I met him and he instructed me to find my room. I soon found it.

The room was neat and tidy. I took out my mobile and called mamma and said that I have reached and there was no problem about my travel. Then I said ma! They r telling that there may not be signals available during the travel. So even if u call me, I won't be in reach. So u don't get tensed. Am safe here. And one more thing.... Did Indher come to our house? Did he do anything wrong? Tell me ma!!" my mom replied "dear! There is nothing like that. U don't worry about him. V will handle the matter. U just concentrate on ur work and give ur best Darla"

On hearing her words, I felt a big relief. I then disconnected the call and started to arrange my things in the room coz it was a 3day travel. And there may be halts at some other ports where other people would get in.

After arranging, I freshened up and the travel started. The launch slowly left the port. I peeped thru the window and the scene was perfect. A nice sunrise and a server came and greeted me with a hot cup of coffee. I thanked him and came out of my room and stood on the quarterdeck and enjoyed the scenic beauty.

Then I took out my personal diary and started to pen down my thoughts sitting on an easy chair and enjoying the coffee. I started to write about the incidents which took place the previous night in the train. Suddenly, the launch reached a port where some people were getting in. I just smiled and continued to pen down my feelings and incidents.

Then I raised my head just to get amazed. What is this? I was bewildered with joy.What did I see???

                                      To be continued.................