PART 14-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

I was quite anger with his behavior. I never thought that he would be so rude. How could he say such things about me? I will never spare him.  Let him come to me next time. I will break his bones. I was sitting in my room, with my door locked.

I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw him."u! Y r u here now? What's wrong? Do u have some more words to yell at me? Now go away.", I said angrily. He replied,"look here, I don't have any interest in yelling at u. I am here to ask u something. No.. No.. Not asking, I have something to demand."

I blinked at his words. "What do u want?fast! Tell me!"I said. "Well!!! U have to do me a favor. A....aaaa.... Well.. That is...",he was stammering.

"Will u be stammering or will ur mouth  let out words? Y r u wasting ur time as well as mine?",I asked impatiently.

"Just wait. Am telling. Y r u so impatient? Well!!! Am here to ask sry. Didi has told me to ask. So am here. Now, u have to forgive me and that's all.", he said in a demanding tone.

I was thinking, how could he just come and ask sry in this way. I mean!.... How could he? So I replied, "for ur kind info Mr. Laksh, sry is a thing which is to be asked with humbleness and Politeness. Its not like u come and demand...  And I grant u sry. So ask with politeness and humbleness."

"Look here, I have never asked sry when I have done some silly mistake. So it is my right to demand sry and I will do it. U have to forgive me and that's all", he said in a firm manner.

"What the hell! This doesn't seem like u r asking sry. In turn, its like u r asking me to tell sry. U r so rude. How is ur didi managing u? She deserves a huge award.phewww!!!", I said sulking a bit.

"OK ! I come straight to the point. Didi has told me to ask sry. So I came here to ask u sry. That's all. Will I forgive me or not?", he said not wanting to drag the matter further.

"Oh! So didi told u to ask sry. That's y u r here. U r not here on ur own. Wow!! Great manners Laksh.",I said more angrily and shut the door.

Never knew what he thought of myself. But am sure. He needs that treatment. He blames me! Stupid guy!! He is so mean!!

Laksh' POV:

How could she yell at me like this? I was just asking her sry and she just shows off like am asking her for a date! Hunn!!! She is just disgusting. I never thought she would behave like a fool. Oh god!!! Now what will I tell didi? If I go and tell her that urmi didn't forgive me, then she would never allow me to talk with her. Here, this urmi is killing me without showing me mercy.