PATT 23-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

When we were enjoying our proximity, the sound of footsteps were heard. I opened my eyes with a slight jerk and sae a shadow approaching us. It seemed like the woman's shadow, who threatened me earlier. "Oh no! She is coming this way. Where will u hide? If she sees u, she will kill u. Go and hide somewhere.",I panicked. "Keep quiet. I will hide somewhere. My plan will start now. So just keep silent.", he said with some confidence in his tone. I nodded and he his behind the huge drums placed .

The lady came in, saw the plate and grinned furiously. "So,u wanna die empty stomached... Ha!!!!! Anyways, ur wish. Now come on. The leader is waiting for u. If u spit the truth out, u will be saved. Or else, u would become a prey to death. So better spill the beans.",she ordered me. I was untied and the lady pulled me towards the door. I was nearing the door of the hut.

Suddenly, a huge bamboo stick hit her head hard, which made her to groan in pain. It was Laksh. But he quickly stuffed some cloth in her mouth,making the sound inaudible. The huge figure collapsed at once on the floor. Laksh pulled her inside. Fortunately, she was wearing a scarf, which covered her head. Soon, both exchanged clothes. Laksh wore her long skirt and her scarf, covering his face in such a way that only his eyes were visible.