PART 4-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

He was coming so closer to me. I didn't know what to do and how to avoid him. I was left with no  other action to proceed except to step backwards. I was praying to my lord terribly to help me escape from this beast. I don't know whether it coincidentally happened or it was the almighty's wish, I stepped into the puja mandir where I worship my favrts PRABHU SHRI RAM AND MATA SITA. I don't know y, but I feel them as my bro and sis. Well coming back to my situation, I stepped there and went so back that my back hit the wall. He came so close to me. I was shivering with fear and my eyes were filled with tears......

Suddenly, a miracle happened within a fraction of a  second. I was not able to recognize it completely (I already told, its a miracle and v humans don't have the capacity to understand them fully) but what I was able to recognize was ,when indher came closer, a sudden strong breeze blew due to which the diya which was made of brass metal kept high on the shelf fell down and it attacked straight on his head. It hit his head with so much force that he just left my hands and kept them straight on the spot of attack groaning in pain.

As soon as I was let free, I saw my lord's Moorthy there. I unknowingly joined my hands for a while and then, I left the place. As soon as I started running, he too followed me with  one of his hand on his head. I managed to run from him and I reached the road. He kept on following me. He was not steady coz of 2 reasons. 1) he was drunk , 2) he was hit by the diya. But still he managed to get to my speed. I ran and ran and finally found no way to escape as I got trapped in a blind / dead end. He then smiled with an evilness in it. He then said " haha! So u r finally in my trap. Now u cannot escape from me darling. Now u r gonna be always be mine Mrs. Indhrajit". I said" stop calling me like that". My mind voice was like " oh god! I thought u have saved me from him. But what is this?? I think am dead today in his hands. Am gonna lose me!!! Plz help me hey...prabhu... Plz......

Suddenly, again a miracle happened and he started feeling dizzy, but he never lost his control. I thought that this was the chance to escape and pushed him aside and ran away from him. I ran and ran in so much tension that I never realized I was far away from my boutique and also very far from him. But still I was haunted by his presence. When I suddenly realized that I was too far, I stopped at a place where I have never been. I was in the center of a crossroad. I recognized soon where I was. But I was not able to find out the route. So I stepped forward to ask someone the way to return to my place.

But then, I felt something unusual. I started feeling like...........

                                                To be continued..............