PART 30- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

We were all set to invade our enemy! We marched towards the block which contained Inder's suite. Suddenly laksh's mobile rang! He went aside and attended the call. I was standing in the lobby with that dancer with me. Some time later, Laksh came and said, "There is a slight change in the plan. We need to wait for some more time before we execute."  He asked the lady to go to Inder's room. I asked Laksh what was going on. He said that he would explain everything later. He gave that lady a Bluetooth through which they communicated. She got her instructions on her way to Inder's room. Laksh asked me to wait at the lobby as he had someone on phone. I couldn't figure out what was Laksh planning to.

Few moments later, Laksh came to me and narrated my part of the plan. I agreed. Meanwhile in Inder's room:

The lady knocked Inder's door. She saw half-drunk Inder opening the door."yes miss! What caaannnn I dhooooo faaarrrr u?" "Uh! I have something to say to you ,also I have something to give too" "heeaa! What's that Now? In thaaath casheee, cum innnn." He walked in an unsteady manner. The lady followed him while she shut the door behind. "Thaankeeiw you shweatt miss! BTW, you danced grachepully! I loved you! Hoooa! Chorryy! I lubed ur dansh..." "Oh! That one! Thanks a lot handsome. You too were awesome oozing such manliness in that outfit of yours. Actually....I am not the type of a shy-naive girl. I talk straight to the point. So, am here with a confession." "konfessionnn! What is that?..... Ahh! I ghet ith! You wanna sphend a nighth withhh meh!" "No! Its not that. Also, am not that type of girl. I have come across so many men in life. But none of them succeeded in wooing me away. But you just did that like it was a child's play for ya. I mean!... Who on earth could be so handsome and as manly as you! Also, I saw some sort of spark in your eyes for which every woman on this planet would yearn for." "Is it? Dhoo yhou findh that sparck? I dont findh ithh! How nichee wouldh ith be if urmi had realized it earlier." "What! What did u say now? Urmi? That lady in white who was with you tonight?" "yheasssh! The shaamee!" "Is she your girlfriend?" She made her face frown a little, showing that she wasn't happy to hear him having a girlfriend or even stating that he has one. "No! No no no no! Neverrhhh! She hash a bhouyfriendh! She ish my friendhh! Thatsh it" "phew! Thank god! I was scared." "hehehehe!" "OK! Now I confess.... I...." "U!!! Thell me girl!" "Uh!!! I.... Wanna date You. Um! Shall we date?" "Haha! Of course miss! But...." "But what Inder?" "Look at me! Am drunk. And I heard that girls never want their man to drink!" "Oh that! Can you point any one man who doesn't drink being in a profession like you? I literally have no problem. In fact, u could share your drink with U. Not only ur dating partner, I will also be ur drinking partner." She Chuckled. "Haa!! Really! I love you baby! Come.. Come toh ur mhann!" They both hugged each other.

They sat on the bed and the lady patted him gently on his back and ruffled his hair while he tucked her hair behind her ears. The moment they shared was quite passionate. Few minutes flew. Inder noticed someone knocking his door."u jhusttt wait here! Will see who wash dhere!" She nodded. He tried to walk steadily but failed. However he managed to open the door. He was shocked to see the other side of the door. It was me who was standing on the other side in such a pathetic state- my hair messed, my kajal out of line, my dress partly ripped here and there. "U...ur...urmi! What's this? Who did this to u?" "Inder! Its Laksh. He is behaving like a psycho. He tried to misbehave with me. I escaped from him. I am scared Inder. Please help out." "dont panic urmi!" "Inder... Ca ...can u please allow me to stay here tonight? I am literally shaken after that brutal incident. Please!"

Inder's POV:

What! Allowing her to stay here tonight! But I was going to enjoy my night with that lady over there! I am sure she must have some plan in her mind and she is here to execute it now. She failed at the dinner. So, now, she is here to complete her mission. I will never allow her. But how will I avoid her? If I do so, she will get to know that I am quite aware of their plan and she would stop coming over To me. I dont want to miss this chance either. How will I manage?