PART 18-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

Shanta di has told Laksh to accompany me in my room, while I rest. As soon as she said that, I turned my gaze towards him only to find him smile heartfully.

I then shifted my gaze towards Di's eyes which showered all her concern,and gave her an affirmative smile. She left the deck as she had her own business calling her. So, it was us two, who had to exchange looks and stay together.

V headed to my room. My bed had me laid on it and Laksh sitting by my side on the bed. I cleared the silence filled in the air,"tell me something. Talk abt some topic. Am getting bored". He let out a slight jerk as soon as I finished. "Say what??",his words explaining his confusion.

"Anything! Or abt anyone! Just talk. That's all. I don't like being silent.", I ordered like a queen to a soldier."uhhh!!!ummmm!!! What shall v talk??", he rubbed his chin and thought for a while. I cleared my throat and spoke,"hey! I wanted to ask u something!" "What is it?", he asked while paying his attention to me.

"Umm!! U remember the day, when u rescued me and brought to ur home?",I reminded him of the incident. "Yes.I do. Tell.",he responded. "U r the chairman of the NGO u r running and ur younger bro is the managing director of a huge business empire. Then how could u live in that so-simple house? I mean.... I guess u have atleast a huge duplex to live. Don't u??", I kept my confusion to his notice.