PART 20-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

The destination was right in front of my eyes. Everything giving a sense of countryside, the open lawn, creepers twined to long gates, the park, small wooden bridges made in Japanese style, topiaries, hanging pots carrying such sweet scented flowers and........the jasmine garden was my favorite. The rooms talked about the architect's unique style to blend indo-japanese art. Heaven would be something similar. The staff were too kind and cooperative. I almost forgot my home. The spa helped me to rejuvenate my mind and my body.

Then came the hot shower. I entered into the bathroom, started to undress. First was my long top, then came the bottoms, simultaneously my hands played with the faucet rotating it. Hot drops came down and hit me as I opened the shower. My fringes started to get wet, dripping all the way down to my shoulders, making me completely wet. As the process of getting wet went on, I stood there without any motion. Time froze, I stood still closing my eyes, trying to capture the experience for a lifetime.

Soon after the shower, I came out, a bathrobe wrapping my body. I took out the towel, wiped my hair and tied it, so that the towel would absorb the water sticking to my hair. I took out a peach colored suit, stitched in a typical Punjabi style, bearing some lustrous stones embedded on the fabric, a small tassel hanging to give a trendy touch. I tied the back knot and secured the top with the long zip. I stood in front of the mirror to get a glimpse of mine, took out a stone studded bindi pasted it between the arch of my brows, applied some kajal, unwrapped the towel on my head, making the entire black bush fall down on my shoulders.