PART 12-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

It was the *chairman*. He was smiling at me and his  eyes were calling me( to be more precise *they were pulling me towards him*. )

       I slowly made my way towards him increasing my pace as I headed step by step. The same happened on the other side too. As we approached each other, my heart started to skip its beats and cool breeze was tickling me and suddenly the sunny atmosphere semmed to turn a little cold and shady.

Finally, v were at a distance of 2 feet from each other, standing on the quarterdeck and beside was the river blazing in the hot sun. And the scene was just perfect for a sunny romance.

Even though the launch was moving, it appeared like it was standing still in the water. Time freezed for a moment and I could feel it. V both standing, facing each other. To the right of us, were two palm trees, far on a shore,leaning to touch one another forming a heart shape in the sky and at the center of the heart, the burning sun spread its light of love.

V stared at each other for a moment and the one who broke the scene was him telling *"Seems like u r a great nature lover Ms.Urmi?"* I came out of my trance on hearing his words. I was totally blank when he uttered my name. I asked *"How did u know my name? I have never told u that."* He replied, *"What do u think? Who would have told me ur name?"*

I couldn't help but just give him a blank blink. On seeing my confused state, he revealed *"OK! Fine! It was my elder sis who has told me about u. I never knew that it would be u. I thought of some other woman to be our partner. But coincidentally, it turned out to be u. But am happy that v already have shared some moments in the past and am sure that this tie up would give fruits at the end"*.

I said *"Of course! Yes! Even I was shocked to see u and was more shocked to hear that u r the chairman. Anyways, now u know about me. But I never know a single thing abt u."* I hesitantly spilt these words.

He said *"oh!! Am sry abt that. I almost forgot to give my intro. Am Laksh, the chairman of this NGO and younger bro of Shanta didi. Nice meeting u Ms.Urmi!"*. He smiled and forwarded his hand for a formal shake.

I too forwarded my hand and we shook hands in a formal manner. But somewhere I felt something magical in his touch. What could it be? Y did I feel that? Did he feel the same? Too much of questions bothered me at once.

I then quickly came out of it and said *"well!! I shall take leave then. Will see u later"*. Saying so, I turned about and started to leave.

But then I heard his call *"Urmi!!!"* I turned back at him and made an expression asking him what it was, with my eyes. He came to me and said,*"well!! V have a dinner tonight and all the officials r gathering. It would be our pleasure to have ur presence there. Would u like to join us? I think that didi has already made u aware of this matter. Did she?"*

*"Yes! She did! And that would be so great to share forks and knives with u pple. Thanks!! I will surely be there!!"* , I said with a wide smile.

*"Will be waiting for u there!"* , he said in a slightly husky tone, which made a strong spell on me. I was just completely lost in those 6 words. Then he went away.

I went to my room and started to choose the dress which I wanted to put on for the dinner. I scattered all my dresses here and there and I was really confused about my attire.

It made me go mad. Having no more patience left, I sat down on the wooden floor keeping one of my hand on my head. I was sitting still for some time when I heard a knock.

I asked to come in and the service boy asked me to come for lunch. I nodded my head in an approving manner and just left out the huge pile of dresses as it is and left for lunch.

Here at the lunch, the tables were arranged on a huge quarterdeck. I saw Shanta didi, and waved my hand to her. She too shook hers in reply. I went to sit beside her. V shared a few moments together and I asked *"Am in a really confused state didi. Can u pls suggest me any dress which I could wear tonight? Pls didi!!!"* She said *"Let me finish my lunch, then v shall go to ur room and v will discuss about it"*.

Then v finished our lunch and v washed our hands and then v were standing on the deck and enjoying the weather. She agreed. V both headed towards my room. I opened the door and v entered inside.

When she entered inside, she said *"oh my goodness!! Urmi!! What is this???"* .

                     To be continued...................