Art Project

"I'm so sorry..."

Beep.

"I was so stupid to let this happen to you and fall into Tate's plan all along."

Beep.

"I love you, Kris."

Beep.

I slowly opened my eyes and only winced when the light hit them. To my right was Tyler who had a shocked look on his face now that I had sat up.

"What-"

I was cut off with his lips crashing onto mine and making my eyes widen in surprise. His hands cupped my head on both sides as he kissed me again, licking my bottom lip. I closed my eyes sighing blissfully when his tongue entered my mouth.

"I love you." Tyler said, pulling away from my lips but keeping his forehead to mine.

My heart fluttered at that and I almost forgot about what happened before. That maybe I hadn't been attacked by my ex-boyfriend, maybe Tyler hadn't put up a hate page dedicated to me, and maybe I wasn't in a hospital right now.

"Tyler... why would you do that to me?" I whispered, not taking my eyes off my hospital gown that went mid thigh in small blue polka dot designs.

"I-I didn't know-"

"Even if it was true and I went to Tate and he wasn't some insane freak, how could you do that to me? And it's so immature... a page where people can write how much they hate me," I said, trying not to break eye contact with Tyler now, "I thought we were at least friends."

Tyler opened his mouth to say something but Gabriel walked in the room and beat him to it, "Kris, you're awake!"

Gabriel shoved Tyler to the side somehow and wrapped his arms around me, "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have let you go... this is all my fault."

I pulled back hesitantly looking at Gabriel's tear soaked face and his white ruffled hair - he almost looked as bad as Tyler but what he said interested me.

"Gabby, I'm in the hospital." I pouted. "And you're nit the one who out me here."

"Tate- Tate ha-had hit on me before and threatened me an-and I didn't tell you because I thought you would say it's my fault which is stupid... it is my fault anyways, I shouldn't have l-let you go... I shouldn't have but I did!" Gabriel sobbed, wiping away some tear as he tried to breath in some air, "I'm so s-s-sorry. I'm so sorr-sorry."

"He hit on y-you? Gabriel, how could that be your fault?! And if someone threatens you- you're suppose to tell people. We're friends, that's what we're here for." I said, rubbing his back as he sobbed into my shoulder before pulling away again.

Gabriel sobs only increased as his body shook back and forth and I realized the only thing holding him up was his trembling hand on my bed. His head slung down as his mouth opened letting out sad whimpers.

"It's not your fault. I-it's okay, Gabby. I'm okay... and that's all that matters." I reassures but something didn't feel right still and that's when it hit me.

Hit me like a brick to the face. My veins went cold as I stopped everything and froze in place, letting out sharp breaths.

"Wher-where's Sora?" I asked holding onto the railing of my bed and began lifting myself up.

"Stop! You're just hurting yourself." Tyler yelled as he watched me struggle to get up.

"Nothing can be worse than what you do to me." I whispered as I tried to take my IV out.