Held Hostage

I looked over to my left to see Tyler hiding his face in my shirt which sent a nice warmth throughout my body and I smiled.

I can't believe h. e's mine.

Woah, that sounded weird coming from me! My cheeks felt hotter and I leaned down to Tyler's face, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek before unwrapping his arms from my waist and getting out of bed.

"I love you," I whispered to Tyler, placing a simple note down on his nightstand. I couldn't write much since Skylar was rushing me along with Gabriel and Damian so I all I got wrote down was Going to Tate's.

I got to break up with him, Tyler is who I belong with. I cringe at Tate's face, I really hope he takes it well. I mean, we barely knew each other... two dates really and he was a bit weird sometimes.

"Ready?" Skylar whispered and I turned to see his head poking through the crack in the door. He was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a Hollister shirt.

I nodded and we crept downstairs where the rest of the gang was; Damian looked impatient only in one of Skylar's oversized t-shirts and skinny jeans– guess he forgot to bring extra clothes?– and Gabriel looked bored as he scanned the room before his eyes lit up seeing us enter the room.

"Finally!" Gabriel jumped up off the counter he was leaned up against and headed forwards the door, "I need to get home."

"Why?" Damian questioned, putting two hands on his hips in a more girly like manor.

"Nunya." Skylar said, ruffling Damian's hair before pulling him in a head lock and giving him a noogie.

"Ow! Get– off–"

"You two! Stop, you'll wake Tyler!" Gabriel hissed pulling the door open while glaring at the brothers.

"He started it." Damian huffed, crossing his arms when Skylar let go of him.

"I don't care," Gabriel shot back, leading us outside before we all piled into Skylar's car with claims on who got what seat, "Why are we leaving Tyler anyways?"

"No particular reason, he just looked like he needed the rest." Skylar droned, shrugging before he switched on the heat after realizing we were shivering.

"Hey, brother," Damian pleaded beside Skylar batting his eyes.

Skylar shocked me by a light blush that crept up his face before it was replaced with a merciless glare and a whack on the head directed for the blonde.

"Ow!" Damian yelped, covering his head as if to make it better by doing so.

"Oh, sorry. Did I hurt you? Brother." Skylar asked hatefully and I shrunk back in my seat to began zoning them out.

I care about Tate, we had some really good time but I never really felt the magic that I have with Tyler. I hope Tate still wants to be friends. It'd be a waste to let a friendship go like this.

My heart clenched in my chest.

I really hope this goes well.

~

"Bye, guys." I said a goodbye, stepping out of the car when Gabriel grabbed me.

"Aren't we waiting for you?" He asked and then I noticed the way he was shaking.

Is he scared?

"It's just- Tate's kind of weird– I mean, he seems weird – we should wait." Gabriel stuttered looking around frantically.

I leaned down and pulled him into a hug as my heart laced with concern, did Tate say something to Gabriel? I shook my head.

No, no way.