Shower

Kris

          I blinked my eyes open. Tyler raised and eyebrow at me, a controller in his hand. I look around the room, well, Tyler's room.

         Sport posters covered his walls and a flat screen TV stood to the right of his bed. A computer desk sat across the room with a few comic books, action figurines, framed photograph, and a laptop. Beside the desk, stood a bookshelf filled with anything but books.

Tyler hugged me. "You're awake!""

I froze.

Tyler. Freaking. Case. Is hugging me.

He pulled back faster than you could say no homo. Not that I was going to. Full homo here.

Tyler blushed.

Okay... this was weirder than my dream about Jacob and Edward leaving Bella for me and all of us pursuing a polyamorous relationship. Some would call it, a better love story than Twilight.

It felt like I was in another universe because there was no way Tyler would give me a hug in this one!

Though I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it.

I tried to sit up only to plop back down on the bed. Turning to Tyler, I pouted and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes and pulled me up, his hand on my lower back to keep me steady.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked. "Did you finally realize you're in love with me?"

He removed his hand, letting me fall back to the bed again. "You're crazy. The only reason you're here is 'cause you passed out. I took you to the nurse and then my house— since your home phone didn't work."

"Well, can I go home now?" I didn't want him to feel like I owed him more than I already did.

He scoffed. "Hell no. The reason you passed out is because you weren't sleeping or eating. Are you one of those people who starve themselves to lose weight?"

"No, but you shouldn't be so insensitive about that. It's a real issue," I said. He rolled his eyes which made me want to scream. How could someone be so ignorant?

"Then why don't you eat?"

"I forget." I can't stand eating alone.

Tyler ran a hand through his hair with a sigh. "I guess I'll have to force you then."

I glared then smiled sweetly. "Can I have a shower?"

"No."

"May I have a shower?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Kris, I said—" His words came to a halt when he looked at my pout. "Fine."

         I held out my arms for him to pick me up and he cursed. He walked us into the bathroom and sat me down on the closed toilet lid while he stripped down to his boxers. I blushed at the sight of his bare body.

    I guess sports and exercise had their perks after all.

    Tyler helped me out of my clothes. I didn't miss the way his eyes ran over my nipples and down my long legs. He looked away and pulled us into the shower. My face warmed and it wasn't from the hot water either, at least not entirely.

Sliding his leg between mine, he began soaping my hair up. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to concentrate on anything else. Not the way his breath felt on my face or his legs between mine or his hands in my hair— I whined when he tugged a strand.