Over Protective

(Kris)

"Tyler, bug off!" I whisper at him.

He rolls his eyes but then they widen. "Someone's coming!"

"What -- ow!" I wail as he jumps to the ground pulling me down with him. I land on his body awkwardly with my hand in his shirt and flashes of the 6th grade come in mind.

"Oh my God, Tyler!" A girl shreiks. Everyone around seemed to be stepping away from us. What just happened? "You kissed!" Oh yeah. Wait -- it was by accident!

"Freak!" Another girl yelled our way. "You should burn in the depths of Hell where you came from in the first place! Sin!"

I paled. What? I'm not ... I'm not gay!

"Yeah, freak." I looked to see Tyler looking at me with pure disgust as he wiped his mouth and spat on the floor.

'It was an accidnet!' I thought but my mouth wasn't moving. Who'd believe me anyways?

"Get out of here!"

"Queer!"

"Fagg-

"Faggot." I blinked at the word coming out of my mouth.

"What..?" Tyler looked at me confused. "You okay?"

Accident ... it was an accident ... why won't anyone listen to me?

"Kris ..."

He didn't even listen! He didn't listen to me, no one did ... no one was there!

Tyler shook my shoulders as he sat up. "Kris, hey, you alright? Kris ...?"

I pushed him away my hands resting on his chest as I looked down. No one listens. I felt my vision get blurry and realized tears were coming down, my eyes widened as they began to fall. I pulled one hand away from his chest to hold my mouth, sheilding my face from him as my shouldes began to shake.

I bit my lip as Tyler pulled me up to face him, my face looking at his. "Kris, hey, you can tell me what's wrong."

I shook my head looking down again but only for him to tilt my chin up as the tears flowed out of my eyes, my hand still lamped over my mouth.

"Kris, look at me, it's okay, you're okay." He said looking in my eyes.

But I'm not! I'm breaking down, Tyler! Help me! God, Tyler, help me!

My shoulders shook and I held my hand tighter to my mouth as my face began to soaken. He took my hand and shook his head.

"No, Kris, no more. Tell me what's wrong." His voice came out stern like a mother's.

Mother ...

"Kris, tell me, now, Kris." He pursed his lips.

I tried to smile but it came back as a frown and it really hurt to smile then. I looked down, then up to try it again.

"I'm fine, Tyler." I finally managed a smile. A fake smile.

Tyler looked at me as if to say 'really?' but instead he said, "Are you sure you're fine, Kris?"

My smile faltered. "I'm fine --" My voice cracked and so did my smile as I fell into his chest wrapping my arms around his neck barely holding on.

He rubbed my back and I began sobbing. "I-I ... I'm fine! Ahh ..." Another sob ripped through me. "I'm per -perfect!" The tears seemed uncontrollable and just kept pouring down my face as I cried in his chest.

"Hey, hey, it's going to be okay! Calm down, Kris." He told me as he rubbed small circles into my lower back. "It's going to be okay ..."

"I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry, Tyler!" I cried out gasping for air every few seconds. "I should rot in hell! I'm so gay, so queer, so fag, no one will ever like me! Never!" I sobbed and e pulled me back.

"Kris, don't ever let me hear you say that again, ever, you got it? You're sweet, kind, cute, funny, adorable. Who wouldn't like you? Someday you're going to find someone who likes you for you, got it? Don't ever say that again." He said and you could see the anger rise into his eyes.

I pushed myself back into his chest and sobbed quietly while he just stroked my back soothing my worries away. I was about asleep when he said something that made me stir uncomfortably.

"I think I even like you ..." He kissed the top of my head thinking I was asleep.

Oh God, what are you doing up there?

~

I woke up in a tent and froze. Wait, how come we're not in a forest? Wait, aren't we suppose to be playing paint ball?

"Hey, bipolar rainbow, we lost." Tyler said shrugging as he handed me a bowl of soup. "Thanks to your lazy arse."

I rolled my eyes and then Skylar popped up, sitting down with a bowl of Lucky Charms in his hands. "Thanks, guys, you know for like, ditching me back in the game."

"We ddin't even notice you weren't there!" I said but then pouted feeling guilty. I got up crawling torwards him and tackled him into a hug. "I'm sowwie!"

I kissed his cheek making sure I'd slober as I rubbed my face on his. "Sowwwwwie! Pwease forgive me? Pweeety pwease wiff a cheewie on top?!" I meowed acting like a cat as I licked his face.

He pushed me away wiping his face on a pair of pants. "Okay, okay, I forgive you!" He laughed and then looked at Tyler holding out his arms. "Come on, Tyler, only way I'll forgive you."

I looked back at Tyler to see he was not in the mood. He looked angry actually. His eyes were in a glare towards Sky and his hands were balled up into fist. I blinked. Why is he angry?

"Um ... Tyler?" SKylar asked rasing an eyebrow. "It was just a joke, you don't have to really give me a hug or anything, jeeze."

"It's not about me hugging you, Skylar! It's about him hugging you!" He growled and grabbed me pulling my wrist up to face him.

He narrowed his eyes and Skylar and I gulped. What's going on?

Tyler leaned over and brathe don my neck before he bit down and sucked it before I could regain my senses and push him away. "What the heck, Tyler?!" I shreiked.

He glared and strode out of the tent, grumbling something.

"Sky?" I heard myself ask.

"Yeah, Kris?"

"Did that ... did that really ..." I trailed off and touched my neck feeling the wetness.

"Yeah, Kris, it happened alright," he smirked. "And I have a feeling it'll happen again."

Again?! I can barely stop blushing from this one!

~

I am so sorry that this took forever! And that it's short, I'm so busy and have to go to my slumber in an HOUR. AGH. GORSH GOLLY.

I'll write more SOON, like almost ASAP, okay? Sorry if there's errors! I'm in a hurry!

I love you all! Happy first day of Spring!

Question for this chapter:

If you could kiss any actor, who would it be?

Fan, Vote, Comment? ¤