Colored Scars

(Kris)

     "Come on, give it!" I yelled, running around the house and trying to grab Tate who very openly had my cell phone.

I tripped over my laundry basket going up the stairs but quickly recovered and took off a bit slower this time but eventually ran into him, falling onto my bed.

"Owwie..." I mumbled, rubbing my butt before Tate turned around to peer down at me. His brilliant blue eyes peered down at me as he let a small smile pull at his lips, then reached a hand out to me.

"Sorry," He said briefly, "Didn't mean for you to get hurt." His hand took mine and pulled me up, letting a scarlet blush fight it's way on my face.

"It's... okay. Can I have my phone now?!" I asked, my hands reaching for it again but only for him to put it behind his back along with his hands.

"Are you pouting?" He asked and a smirk fell onto his mouth.

"My phone," I whined, ignoring his question.

He rolled his eyes, smirking, before he spoke, "Hm, only if you give me a kiss."

I nibbled my bottom lip, I mean, should I kiss him? What if I mess up? My heart beat picked up, my breath caught in my throat. I looked back up into those pretty blue eyes and smiled faintly before I reached up and took him by the mouth.

Tate's lips fit nicely with mine and I almost sighed at the feeling. His tongue licked my lips and I gladly let it open, his tongue exploring my mouth. My tongue slithered on his and intertwined with one another before I felt his hands creep up my shirt.

His mouth left my lips and trailed down my jaw, stopping at my neck to suck on it. I moaned, arching my back when his tongue licked a more sensitive part on my neck. I could feel him smile against my neck and blushed brighter.

I pushed his shoulders back, breathless now. "You're going to eat me!"

He looked at me weird which made me look away. Embarrassment washed over my body making me regret I even said something to him, probably not a good idea. It's not like I'm skittles. He can't physically eat me...

"Baby, I gotta go, okay?" Tate said, breaking me out of my thoughts as he rubbed my shoulder, "Don't hide that hickey."

"Bye!" I cheered, smiling up at him earning a grin. At hearing the door slam I was caught off with realization.

Hickey?!

    I raced to the bathroom almost tripping over another laundry basket but quickly dodged it and slammed the bathroom door open. The mirror stood in front of me now, showing a black haired boy.

A boy.

His clothes were ripped and bloodied; torn everywhere, mud covering the sleeves and the pant legs, blood splashed at the top.  Appearing over his ruined clothes was his face which was also covered in blood and also dirt, his black hair filled with the same substances on his clothes.

"It's all your fault!" He screamed while pulling on his raven colored hair, tears streaming uncontrollably down his face.

Maybe his girl friend broke up with him. Maybe his cat ran away. Maybe he broke his phone screen. Maybe.

Sobs carried his body, as he gripped himself tighter looking around as if something was going to pounce on him. His nails rigged into his arms, head tilted backwards, letting himself scream.

"Come back!" He screamed as his pounding his fist on the sink counter, tears falling out of his eyes, "Come back!"

   His eyes burned along with his throat. "Mommy..." He sobbed, covering his face with his arms as he sank to the floor making me lean over to look at him, "Dad... come back."