Tyler sucks

Kris

I kissed Tyler's cheek.

It felt unreal. How did I manage to do that? Was I fool? A fool led by his heart and doomed to a life of heartbreak? Perhaps so. For if a man were to be a fool— it must be thou! Bewitched by blue eyes and a hot bod.

Giggling to myself, I drew Santa Claus eating a cookie that resembled Tyler... if he were a bit wonky. This is fun, way better than listening to Mr. Steven's voice—

"Mr. Sullivan!" Well, poo. "Why are you giggling? Do you not care about your future?"

Not really? But I wasn't going to say that and get sent to therapist office again.

Mr. Stevens and the entire class stared at me. Didn't they know how rude that was? Since I sat in the back of the class, it really felt like one of the tv moments. My gaze dropped to the drawing and back to my teacher.

"Uh," I said. "Your hair looks nice." It didn't. It was a mullet at this point.

Stevens narrowed his eyes. "Hand me your paper."

Crap.

I shoved the paper down the front of my pants and laughed nervously. "What paper? I don't see any papers!"

I've got this in the bag. Just play it cool, Kris.

"Did you just shove that down your pants?" He gritted his teeth. Well, someone had anger issues.

I blinked.

"Give me the paper. Now. This is my classroom and I will not have any disobedience—"

"Whatever do you mean?" I smiled.

There was no way I was letting this thirty year old geezer boss me around. Especially after he was so pushy about it!

"Mr. Sullivan!" He roared like a flailing T-Rex.

"Yes? Are you having a temper tantrum— hey!" I yelped when a hand, a literal hand, ran down the front of my pants.

Tyler searched my pants for my award winning artwork. I moaned at the contact and tried to move his one hand with both of mine but it did little to nothing! He was stronger than I anticipated.

Tyler had the note in his hands yet still fumbled around in my pants. Is he trying to turn me on? I struggled. This is payback for last night, isn't it?

He removed his hand and I whimpered, much to my embarrassment. But what did I expect? I was a teenage virgin with raging hormones.

Wait, Tyler had my paper!

A battle cry escaped my lips as I slid out of my seat and chased him down the aisle, jumping on his back.

Tyler tried to shake me off. "What are you doing? Let go of me!"

Holding on tighter, I struggled to grab the note out of his hands and not get thrown off his back at the same time.

Mr. Stevens snagged the note.

I slid off Tyler and tried to go after the teacher but Tyler pulled me by the waist, my back to his chest. My struggles ceased when the drawing blew up on the overhead screen. The awkward silence was suffocating.

The drawing was labeled with names. TYLER SUCKS labeled right above the cookie with messy hair and an angry face. Mr. Claus written in cursive on Santa's hat.

Whispers and snide laughter circulated the room. My scowl deepened at some of the whispers.

I scoffed and turned on my heels. "Sorry you guys are boring."

Tyler's face leaned close to the side of my head. "Is that me being eaten by Santa? Is that some naughty fantasy of yours?" He licked my earlobe and my face felt ten times hotter. My soul almost left my body.

My hand shot to my ear as a sound left my lips. I grabbed my panda book bag and ran out of the room.

Mr. Steven's irritating voice called out after me, "Get back here!"

Ignoring him because why wouldn't I, I slammed the door behind me and hurried down the hall.

"Kris!" Tyler was on my heels. I sped up. "Wait!"

I threw my text book at him. "Leave me alo—"

The school exit in front of me blurred and my legs gave out from underneath me. I fell to the floor as someone yelled my name.

Everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________________ ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü i♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü i♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü i♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡ü ¡♥ü ____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Sometimes they come out very anime-ey.

Please vote or comment if you enjoyed!!!