Sex and Sickness (Michael)

MATURE CONTENT IN BETWEEN THE *****! Okay! Carry on and don't say I didn't warn you!
__________________________
"Ashtonnn," Luke groaned. Ashton laughed. "Pleeeeease?" Luke begged.
"Nope," Ashton giggled and shook his head. Luke had been walking around with a boner that would not go away no matter how many times he "attempted". Ashton wouldn't give in, and Luke continued to moan and try to seduce him but it wouldn't work.
"Caluuummm," Luke whined. Calum laughed too.
"Michael?"
No reply.
"Michaaaael," Luke whined.
Still, no reply.
"He's probably asleep or playing with himself in his bunk," Calum said as he scored a goal against Ash in FIFA.
"Damn it! Fuck this game, I quit," Ashton complained before laughing. Luke smirked at the thought of Michael playing with himself and walked over to Michael's bunk.
Here's some background, the whole band basically all have a huge crush on each other, and they would all be dating but they decided against it because if a pair were to break up, it'd be awkward for everyone.

***
Luke walked over to Michael, palming himself gently and lightly moaning. His boner was so uncomfortable, and he was insanely horny today.
****

"Michaaaaael," Luke groaned. He walked up to Michael's bunk and pulled the curtain back.
"Mmm..." Michael groaned back. He was in the middle of a nice nap when Luke interrupted him.
"I have a little problem..." Luke said, biting his lip. Michael rolled over and looked at Luke's flushed figure. His face went beet red as Luke moaned softly.
"U-uh...um..." was all Michael could get out in his flustered state.

****

"Help me...mmm....p-please..." Luke moaned.
Michael bit his lip, getting a boner himself. He felt a small cramp in his stomach that was slightly more painful than a regular stomach ache, but he just figured it was his hormones due to how fast his dick was getting hard.
Michael looked at Luke and licked his lips a little. He nodded, watching Luke palm himself. Luke smirked and climbed into Michael's bunk, closing the curtain. He started slowly humping Michael and kissing his neck softly, trying to arouse the red haired boy as much as possible. Michael let out a soft moan as pleasure radiated through him. He could already feel himself growing a tent in his boxers.
"F-fuck Luke..." Michael whimpered. "U-Uhhh...uhhnn..mmm..."
Luke started giving Michael a hickey, which he knew drove Michael crazy. The red haired boy fisted up some of the sheet and closed his eyes as he moaned quietly. Luke was already turning him on to the max, and he had only been in the bunk for about a minute and a half.
"Ohhh-oH shit...mmm..." Michael whimpered out softly as Luke moved down to lightly kissing down Michael's torso to his pelvis. Luke bit the elastic of Michael's boxers and pulled them down slowly, allowing Michael's hard to stand straight up. Michael bit his lip to suppress a loud moan. Luke felt his own precome making a small wet spot in his boxers at the sight of Michael. He leaned forward and licked Michael's tip gently, cleaning off the precome. Michael shivered and moaned as quietly as he could.
"O-oh...oh f-fuck...mmm..." Michael whined as Luke started lightly sucking his tip. Michael felt more blood rush to his member as Luke flicked his tongue over the tip of it. Michael shuddered hard.
"L-Lukey...uhhh...uH..." Michael moaned, not caring anymore that Calum and Ashton were in the other room. Luke gently rubbed small circles on Michael's inner thighs with his thumbs as he took more of Michael into his mouth. Michael shook violently in pleasure as he neared his climax. Luke could feel himself getting close to climaxing as well, so he started humping into the bed as he bobbed his head. Michael whimpered as he could feel himself about to come any second now.
"L-Lukey...i-i'm g-gonna cum...ohh..uH UHHH..." Michael moaned, his eyes squeezed shut as his hands tangled themselves in Luke's hair. Suddenly, Luke stopped just before Michael came. Michael looked up, his breathing heavy. He whined as Luke began taking off his own boxers. Luke smirked at how badly Michael needed him. Luke quickly reached down into his own bunk and pulled out a condom package that he was planning on using with Calum later that night. He opened it and rolled it onto his throbbing member. Michael moaned at the sight of Luke prepping himself to go inside of him. Luke lined himself up with Michael's entrance and slid in. Michael gasped at the sudden feeling of being full. He moaned as Luke started thrusting at a steady pace, eventually hitting Michael's prostate. Luke smirked at how weak Michael was, and he started to pump Michael at the same time, causing the boy to shudder violently again as pleasure took over his whole being. Michael was gasping and moaning like crazy with each thrust Luke gave. Luke was about to climax as well as Michael, so he sped up his pace. The faster he went, the louder Michael moaned. Luke was about to climax when Michael clenched around him and came hard on Luke's chest. Luke followed directly after, filling the condom and sloppily riding out his and Michael's highs. Michael moaned/screamed Luke's name loudly as he felt himself release, and Luke did the same for Michael. They both came down about the same time, and Luke slid out slowly before taking off the condom and tying it and throwing it away. Luke leaned down and kissed Michael's lips gently, passionately making out with him. Michael's lips reacted the same way, and he passionately kissed the beautiful blonde haired boy.