He Gets Sick On The Bus :( [Muke Part 2]

(Calum's P.O.V.)

We decided to have Luke sleep on my bunk so he would be closer to the ground if he needed to rush to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I slept on the top bunk which felt really strange to me.

"If you need anything, wake me up. Okay?" I said to Luke. He nodded his head slightly before instantly drowning in sleep. I chuckled at how fast he fell asleep.

"Poor kid," Ashton said as he walked in. I nodded in agreement, not taking my eyes off of the pale Australian boy. His stomach continued to make foul noises and I wanted to rub it for him, but I didn't want to wake him up.

"Well, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. G'night Cal," Ash said as he climbed into his bunk.

"Alright, night," I said back. I was about to go to bed too when I realized that Mikey wasn't in his bunk. "Mikey?" I loudly whispered. No reply.

I walked up to the front of the bus, and I saw that Mikey was sleeping on the couch.

I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not, so I lightly shook his shoulder. He didn't budge, but his shoulder was burning up. "Aw shit..." I whispered. I walked over to Mikey's bunk and grabbed him a blanket. Then I pulled the covers about half way up his body and walked to my bunk. I climbed up and got myself situated. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard Luke practically jump out of bed and run to to bathroom.

I sat up and waited for a minute before I heard retching noises coming from inside. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, locking it. Luke was throwing up violently into the sink, puke coming out of his nose and mouth, and he was coughing and burping constantly. He was in bad condition.

He already had tears coming down his face. "Aww Luke," I said sympathetically. He barely had any time to breathe in between rounds of sick.

I turned around and lifted the lid of the toilet, and I quickly turned Luke around so he was now standing over it. He had his arms folded over his torso and his eyes were barely open from him being so tired. He started to sway back and forth and he almost passed out had I not caught him. I lowered him down to his knees and he sat back onto his feet.

"Cal, m-my tummy hurts," he whined as he leaned backwards into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him so I was giving him a hug from behind. I kissed his temple and used my thumb to rub small circles on his heated arm.

"I know Luke, I know," I said softly into his left ear. He whimpered as his stomach gurgled. I snaked my right hand under his shirt and rubbed his sick stomach again. Luke closed his eyes and moaned.

"Does that feel good?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly. I chuckled at how cute that was. He kept groaning and whining and I kept rubbing his stomach and saying,"Shhh. It's ok," in his ear.

He gagged and he jolted forward as he threw up into the toilet bowl. I wrapped one arm around his belly and ran my other hand through his sweat soaked hair. It was sticking up in every direction, causing it to look like he was electrocuted. I rubbed his stomach as it convulsed. I was basically holding him up now. He kept throwing up over and over again, and I didn't know what to do for him. He let out a sickly burp.

"Lukey, do you want some water?" I asked him when he seemed to take a little break in between puking. He didn't say anything; he just nodded his head. I was debating whether or not I should get it myself or open the door and call for Ashton. I sat there holding Luke for a few minutes as he hovered his head over the toilet gagging.

He started to dry heave. "Shhh. Luke, you gotta calm down. Take deep breaths. Breathe," I said gently. He coughed up stomach acid and spit it out. 'I'll be right back, okay?"