He gets sick on the bus :( [Part 9]

*WARNING! THERE IS A SEIZURE IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

-----------------------------------
(Calum's P.O.V.)

*BLUUUUURRRGGHHH* was the first noise I heard when I woke up. I looked at the clock. 12:58 am. Here we go again.

I sat up, and saw Luke sitting on Mikey's lap hovering over the sick bucket on the ground between their long legs. Mikey looked to be a bit better though, which was a major relief to me.

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Luke and Michael both jumped at the sound of my voice. Woops.

"Sorry mates, didn't mean to scare you," I whispered trying to not wake up Ashton. Luke sucked in a sharp breath and let out a burp followed by a gag as he hovered farther down over the bucket.

Michael sighed and patted his back gently as he rubbed circles on it.

"Luke's throwing up again."

I sat up and sat on the couch next them and helped Michael hold back Luke's sticky hair. Luke groaned before he heaved again, throwing up into the bucket and adding on to the puddle already inside of the white container.

"Shhh, its okay baby. Get it all up," Mikey cooed into his ear. I ran the back of my fingers down Luke's flushed cheek, feeling for a fever that was very much still there, and then moved my hand to his tummy. I reached my hand under his shirt and ran my hand in circles on his curled up torso.

Tears rolled down his pale cheeks and Michael wiped them away quickly, "Hey, don't cry Lukey," Michael cooed, "I-I-I don't feel g-good," Luke cried and you could practically hear mine and Michael's heart breaking from a mile away.

Michael opened his mouth to respond, but Luke gagged hard and puked shot out of his mouth and nose. I took my hand off his tummy and ran my fingers through his fringe whilst Mikey rubbed circles in Luke's back as he continued to harshly vomit into the bucket.

Luke gagged hard again and it jarred his whole body forward, and Michael had to hold him as tight as possible to keep the sick 15 year old from falling onto the floor. The next noise that came out of his mouth sounded like a mixture of a belch, a retch, a gag, and a hiccup all in one and it did not sound good.

*BLEURRGH* Vomit poured from Luke's mouth like a waterfall and the sound sent both Michael and I gagging. Luke whimpered loudly. Michael continued to rub his back as he remained hovered over the plastic white bucket.

Luke's face was now paler than Michael and his eyes were beginning to close as he started swaying slightly. Fuck!

"Michael! He's about to pass out!" I shouted, completely forgetting that Ashton was in the same room. Michael quickly leaned to the side to see Luke's terrifying state.

"Fuck!" Michael said. He quickly cradled Luke and moved him to the couch near the kitchen. I followed behind with a sleeping Ashton in my arms and carefully placed him into his bunk. I went into the kitchen area and got a cold, wet towel and placed it on Luke's fiery hot head.

"Michael his fever is really high," I said slowly beginning to panic. Michael came over and felt his forehead, quickly pulling his hand back as soon as he made contact.

"Calum. Where's the thermometer?" He asked quickly, trying to remain calm, but failing.

"Over there," I said quickly pointing to the counter behind Michael. He quickly turned around and grabbed it, sticking it in Luke's mouth. Luke whimpered.

"You're okay, Lukey," I said gently forcing a smile. He sat up slightly, and I helped him sit up all the way. He started coughing which led to gagging which led to stomach acid landing in a puddle on his lap. He whimpered again and I helped him lay back down.