Stomach Bug :( [Part 3] Calum

(Luke's P.O.V.)

I woke up cold and sweaty. I reached for Calum only to find an empty space. I whimpered as pain shot through my stomach. Ashton must have heard me because he walked in with a worried expression on his face.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked. I shrugged. He gave me a small, sympathetic smile. "You feel any better?" he questioned. I shook my head no. He gave me another sad smile and ran his fingers through my sweaty hair. "You're a bit hot," he said. I didn't reply and closed my eyes as he continued to run his hand through my hair.
"Where'd Cal go?" I whispered.
Ashton looked confused.
"I thought he was in here honestly," he said.
I shook my head.
"I'm not sure. He had the last shift. Do you want me to go look for him?" Ashton asked me.
I nodded a yes and he smiled before walking out to search for Calum.
---
(Calum's P.O.V.)
I ended up having the last night shift watching Luke, so when I felt my stomach hurting in my sleep I knew this was not going to be a good day. I decided that I was going to go outside to get some fresh air. My stomach started to hurt more as the morning went on. "Shit," I said to myself. I put my hand on my stomach, put my head back, and closed my eyes to try and get the pain to lessen. It seemed to work a little but not much.
"Calum!" someone shouted. I could tell it was Ashton.
"Here!" I shouted back. I really didn't have the energy to move, so I waited for him to come to me instead.
"Hey, I thought you were watching Luke?" Ashton said looking a bit annoyed that I left the sick boy alone.
"I was, but then my stomach started hurting so I came out here to get some fresh air," I replied. I was expecting the usual sympathetic face and a hug. Instead, he looked even more annoyed.
"Calum I can understand if you don't want to take care of Luke, but faking to be sick for attention is just flat out low," Ashton said. I was speechless. He doesn't believe me. He really does think that I'm pretending, I thought. I felt tears well up in my eyes.
"I-" I stopped myself. There was no way he was going to believe me, not even a little bit. Instead, I simply hung my head in shame and walked back inside.
---
(Ashton's P.O.V.)
I can't believe Calum would pull something like that. I thought he was better than that. I followed him back inside only to find that Luke was now sleeping on the couch. Mikey was sitting next to him eating breakfast.
"Hey guys. Where were you?" Mikey asked us.
"I was just getting some fresh air," Calum said quietly. I rolled my eyes at him, but he didn't seem to notice.
"What about you Ashton?" Mikey said.
"I went looking for Calum. He wasn't there when Luke woke up," I said angrily. Mikey looked over at Calum who now had his head down on the table. Mikey looked back at me and I rolled my eyes again. He looked back at Calum.
"Uh, you okay there Cal?" Mikey asked. Calum didn't move. Mikey turned to me and mouthed,"What happened?"
I walked up to him and whispered what happened into his ear. He nodded and he was also a bit surprised that Calum would do that. Then, Luke woke up.
"Hey mate, how are you?" Mikey asked.
"A bit better. Not much though," Luke replied. "Where's Calum?" Luke asked looking at me. I went to point in the direction where Calum was seated but he wasn't there anymore.
"He was just there," I said, extremely confused.
"I'll go look for him. You watch Luke," Mikey said. I nodded my head and Michael went to look for Calum.
---
(Michael's P.O.V.)
I walked towards the back of the bus to check Calum's bunk. Just as I thought, Calum was laying there facing the wall. I pulled the curtain back all the way.
"Hey mate, you okay?" I asked. He didn't reply. "Calum?" I said as I turned him toward me. He looked tired but when I felt his forehead, he didn't seem to have a fever.
"What?" He groaned back.
"You okay?"
"My stomach hurts."
"Really Calum, come on. Ashton told me what happened outside. You don't have to fake being sick. If you wanted to sleep you could've just told us," I said annoyed. He looked a bit shocked at first, but then he looked sad. I felt a pang of guilt for a moment, but then I heard Ashton say that we had a photoshoot today and we needed to get ready.
"What about Luke?" I asked confused.
"He said he wants to go, and the manager said he had no choice anyway," Ashton said back.
"Oh boy..." I said to myself. I think Calum heard me because he let out a small chuckle.
"Come on get up," I said to him. He sighed before getting back up and walking to his suitcase.
---
(Calum's P.O.V.)
When I bent down to get my clothes out of my suitcase, bile shot up my throat and I threw up a little into my hand. "Agh, yuck!" I said. I turned around to see if hopefully anyone was in the room and witnessed what just happened. Sadly, no one was. My stomach sloshed and I had to rest my head on the wall for a second to calm my stomach down.
"Hey Cal," Luke said softly.
"Hey mate, how you feel?"
"A bit better. My throat is still sore and my stomach still hurts but not as bad," he said.
"That's good. I'm glad that you're feeling better," I said as normally as possible.
"Me too," he said. I carefully grabbed the rest of my clothes with my clean hand and walked into the small bathroom. I threw my clothes down onto the floor and locked the door. I slowly changed into my gray NASA shirt and black skinny jeans. When I went to walk out, a burp escaped my lips and I quickly turned to the sink. I placed both my hands on the edges and stood there for a second, waiting for something to happen. I burped again and this time a gag escaped from my mouth. "Aw shit," I groaned. I decided to get in front of the toilet. I got down onto my knees and sat there with my head hovering over the bowl. I gagged two more times before something finally started to come up. I felt acid burn all the way up my throat and into the toilet. I gagged and spit as the same thing happened again. I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast, so I didn't have anything to throw up. I took a deep breath before I flushed the toilet and splashed water onto my face. I rinsed out my mouth, grabbed my dirty clothes and my Vans and walked out. Ashton was standing there with his arms crossed.
"Finally, we have to leave in 30 minutes," he said before walking into the bathroom. Now it was my turn to roll me eyes. I walked back up to the front of the bus and plopped down onto the couch. I put my head between my knees and didn't move from my position.
"Calum are you okay?" Luke said quietly.
"I feel like I'm going to puke," I said, my voice shaking. I still had my head between my knees.
I felt someone's hand start to rub my back. I looked up and Luke was looking at me, guilt written all over his face.
"At least you believe me," I said putting my head back between my knees.
"Why wouldn't I? I'm the one who got you sick. I'm so sorry Cal I didn't mean for this to happen to you," he rambled.
"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault. I wanted to take care of you. I basically walked myself into this," I said.
Luke sighed as he continued to rub my back.
"Okay, Luke. You're next," Ashton said as he walked out of the bathroom. I felt Luke take his hand off my back as he got up and walked to the bathroom. I kept my head between my knees and closed my eyes as a wave in nausea hit again. I let out a nasty burp as a small amount of bile poured out of my mouth and onto the couch cushion. I groaned.
"Did you eat breakfast?" Ashton asked me. I looked up for the second time and Ashton was standing in front of me. He looked a little less annoyed with me. Maybe he heard me belch, I thought. I shook my head no. "Do you want something to eat?" He asked. I shook my head again before returning to the space between my knees.
"Okay," he said.
"Michael, are you the last one?" Luke croaked. He still didn't have his voice back.
"Yeah I think so," Mikey replied before the door opened and shut again.
I felt my stomach move and this time I knew I was going to be sick.
"I'm gonna wait in the car," I said quickly before I rushed out the bus.
---
(Ashton's P.O.V.)
"Okay, Luke. You're next," I said as I walked out the bathroom. I noticed that Luke looked a bit sad, but then I remembered he was ill. He walked past me as I walked toward the front of the bus. Calum was sitting on the couch with his head between his knees. I rolled my eyes at his actions. I was about to sit down and eat when Calum's stomach growled and he belched. It did not sound very good either. Maybe he really wasn't kidding... I walked over to him.
"Did you eat breakfast?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked. He shook his head again. I can't believe he's still going through with this act. I went to ask him if he was doing this to get out of the photoshoot, but Luke walked out of the bathroom before I got a chance to speak.
"Michael, are you the last one?" he asked.
"Yeah, I think so," Mikey replied before walking into the bathroom to change. Calum shot up and quickly stated,"Im gonna wait in the car," before he practically ran out of the bus.
"I'll go with him," Luke said before walking out the bus behind Calum.
---------------
Okay, tell me what you guys think. What should I change?? This is more of a filler. Next chapter is when the action happens. I'm sorry about not updating! I'm currently writing the next part so it should be up tonight.