He Gets Sick On The Bus :( [Muke Part 6]

P.S. THIS COULD NOT BE COMPLETED WITHOUT THE HELP OF chantelxclifford and Puffy_Panda_22 SO GO FOLLOW THEM!!!!!
---------------------------
(Mikey's P.O.V.)

I woke up to a horrible pain in my stomach and the feeling of throw up creeping up my throat. I jolted off of the couch of my man cave and sprinted to the bathroom. I didn't make it there in time, and I threw up on the floor. I fell to my knees and continued to vomit onto the bathroom floor. My stomach hurt worse than it did before, and now I had a migraine too.

I stopped puking for a minute and started panting to try and keep the contents of my stomach down. I sat there staring at the puddle of my vomit in front of me, breathing heavily through my mouth. Puke was dripping from my bottom lip and my nose. I gagged when my stomach tried to toss acid up my throat but I swallowed it. My throat was burning horribly and I started to cry.

"C-Cal *cough* Calum!" I choked out. My voice hurt so badly when I talked, and it felt like someone had cut up the back of my throat with a bunch of rusty, iron nails. I gagged forcefully and it jarred my whole body. It honestly hurt worse than throwing up. I gagged harder and my whole body jolted forward. I whimpered in pain as my head pounded and my vision went spinning.

"A- *gag* Ashton!" I cried out. My stomach turned and I threw up on the floor again three times.

"Ashton? *gag* C-Calum?" I sobbed. I threw up some more and I started full-on crying, hoping someone would hear me. Then, I heard footsteps as someone came closer and closer to the bathroom. They were moving rather quickly. I retched loudly onto the floor and my lap.

"Aww Mikey," Ashton said sympathetically. "What happened, mate?" he asked as he crouched down to my level and started to rub circles onto my back.

"I didn't make it in time," I breathed out before arching my back and puking onto the floor again. Hot tears slid down my cheeks.

I retched loudly and violently as I felt the next round of vomit rush up my throat. Ashton moved me quickly over to the toilet and I got to it just in time as sick spewed out of my mouth and into the bowl, some landing on the floor and seat.

I felt Ashton wrap an arm around my waist, holding me up since I had no energy to do so. I felt him slightly squeeze my waist and I gagged hard enough that my body jerked forward. "Ash, stop that hurts more!" I wailed and a burp escaped my lips.

"Sorry Mikey," He cooed and I felt him loosen his grip on my torso. Vomit barreled up my throat and expelled from my mouth and nose. It made my throat raw and it burned as it continued to come up.

"Make it stop," I whimpered and more hot tears fell down my cheeks as I continued to throw up.

"Aww Mike," Ashton said quietly. Then there was a knock on the door. Ashton opened it slowly, and Calum was standing there with a water bottle in his hand. He handed it to Ashton.

"Thanks mate," Ashton said. Calum nodded before crouching down and running his hand through my hair.

"You still feel icky?" he asked with a sad face. I nodded my head up and down and threw up again.

"Fuck, this hurts," I groaned as stomach acid burned its way up my throat and out into the puddle of vomit and water. I shivered violently and Calum placed his cold hand on my forehead. It felt really good so I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"Mikey, you're burning up," Calum said softly.

"I don't feel good," I whined, collapsing into Ashton. He held me close to him and swayed me side to side as he caressed my shoulder with his thumb. A searing pain went through my stomach and I felt vomit jump up my throat.