He Gets Sick on the Bus :( [Part 8 ]

(Calum's P.O.V.)

Shit, shit, shit, shit, I thought over and over as I rushed into the bathroom. When I opened the door, Ashton was hovered over the toilet, puke was all over him. 

"Ashton..." I said gently. He whimpered in pain and I felt my heart break. I carefully pulled his shirt off and left it on the floor in a nasty wad. He sat back on his heels for a breather, only to be leaning over the toilet again throwing up. I sat behind him and rubbed his bare back. I felt his spine arch as he puked again. He was shaking furiously, but he was sweating buckets. His blue knee-length shorts were also covered in vomit.

"Ashton, why didn't you tell me you felt bad?" I asked gently.

"You have to take c-care of all three of us n-now," Ashton said through his chattering teeth. He looked completely miserable. He leaned down into the toilet and threw up again. I held him up with my other arm when he finally had no energy left to do so himself. A few times, his head nearly fell into the basin.

When he stopped puking for a good five minutes, I assumed he was done for now and flushed the toilet. I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and handed it to him. He wiped off his nose and mouth and threw it away.

I helped him stand up as he continued to shake violently. I placed my hand on his fiery forehead and quickly pulled it back.

"Ashton you're head feels like its on fire," I said. He whimpered and looked at me through glassy, bloodshot eyes. His expression shattered my heart to pieces.

His normally grass-green orbs were now a dull camouflage-green colour. His mouth was parted open and his face was as white as a ghost. He had tears in his eyes that threatened to spill over any minute now. He looked like a little kid who's ice cream had fallen on the ground and was about to cry.

"God damnit Ash, don't look at me like that," I said as I pulled him into a bear hug.
(A/N: Credit to Puffy_Panda_22 )

He looked absolutely miserable, and I couldn't bear to see him this way.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I said softly as I rubbed his back. His face was buried into my chest, and I was rocking him side to side like a mum does to her baby when they're sleeping. The only difference was that I was hugging Ashton instead of holding him.

He whimpered again and I could hear how miserable he was. If I could, I'd take his sickness so he could go back to his normal, cheery self. Hearing Ashton cry was like being forced to watch Marley and Me (A/N: that's a really sad movie about a dog dying) on repeat.

"Ok-kay," he said, barely audible. I pulled back from the hug and reached around Ashton to turn on the shower. Then, I turned back to Ashton and told him to hold on to my shoulders for balance as I bent down and pulled off his blue shorts. He was standing in only his boxers and his rectangular glasses. [A/N: remember, this is fetus 5sos ;) Think of them from 2012-2013.]

His face turned pink from embarrassment. I chuckled a bit realizing that since his face was so white, it turned pink instead of red.

"W-what?" Ashton asked, getting a bit insecure.

"Nothing, you're just really cute when you're sick," I said smiling and I kissed his hot forehead. I took off my Less Than Jake shirt and stood there in my black shorts. I got Ashton a towel and set it down on top of the closed toilet.

"Do you want me to shower with you or do you want to shower by yourself?" I asked him, not making eye contact. We're best mates, and we've seen each other naked, but its still a really awkward question.