He Gets Sick On The Bus :( [Luke Part 1]

(Mikey's P.O.V.)
"Luke get your ass out of my face!" Calum screamed as he slapped Luke's ass. I rolled my eyes at them and continued to play FIFA.

"Ashton give me back my phone!" Luke said angrily. Its still really early so Luke is still in dick-mode. I heard Ashton giggle and Luke grunt.

I would yell at them normally, but I'm too lazy. I heard the bus door open and I paused my game to see who came in.

It was actually more of who went out. Luke had just walked outside with his guitar in his hand. He must be in a really bad mood today, I thought. I made a face that probably looked like Curious George before I got up and walked outside to check on Luke.

When I opened the door, I heard a bunch of sniffling and a few broken, choppy guitar chords coming from towards the front of the bus.

I walked over to see Luke sitting with his back against the front of Gus. Yeah, we named our bus Gus. Don't judge.

He had dry tear stains streaked down his pale cheeks. Honestly, he looked kind of sickly.

"Hey, you okay mate?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and sniffled. I pushed back his flat hair and felt his forehead. He groaned when my hand made contact with his skin.

"You're a bit hot, Luke," I said. He smirked slightly and I rolled my eyes playfully at his stupidity. "Do you feel sick?"

He shrugged his shoulders again. This was getting nowhere. "C'mon. You should eat breakfast. You'll feel better," I said assuming he felt bad. He seemed to go even more pale when I mentioned food, but he didn't put up a fight with me.

I helped him stand up and we walked inside the bus again. Luke went straight to the couch and laid down. I looked skeptically at him but he was too busy staring at the floor to notice.

I decided to bring him his breakfast. I filled up a plate with food and brought it over to the couch where Luke was laying down. He looked like he was actually sleeping, but when I gently shook him to wake him up, he moaned a grumpy,"Stop," which told me he was probably never sleeping to begin with.

"I brought you your breakfast," I said gently. He made a face.

" 'M not hungry," he replied. He didn't look too good honestly.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him again. This time I sat down on the floor to meet his eye level. I whispered it so only he could hear me. This time I finally got an answer. He shook his head side to side implying that he meant no. "What's wrong?"

"Feel sick," he mumbled. It looked like he cringed after he said that.

"Do you feel sick, or do you feel like you are going to be sick?"

"Mmmm. Both," he groaned as he wrapped his arms around his torso and turned his body to face the back of the couch. I mumbled a "Great..." to myself as I stood up went to get the sick bin that we keep in the back incase anything like this happens.

I put Luke's plate on the counter and walked to the back of the bus. When I opened the cabinet, the bin wasn't there. "Shit," I said. Ashton turned to me first with a look of confusion, then he realized what I was looking for and his expression changed to worry as his eyes grew wide.

He got up quickly and walked over to me. He reached for my forehead and started feeling for a fever. I laughed realizing what he was doing. "Ash, I'm not sick," I said. He looked unconvinced.

"Why are you looking for the sick bucket?" he asked. He was examining my face now. "You look pale. Stay here I'll take your temp--"

"Ashton!" I said over his voice. He stopped talking. "Breathe mate. I'm not sick. Luke--"