Stomach bug :( [Luke] Part 2

(Ashton's P.O.V.)
I feel so bad for Luke right now. He's so sick and there's nothing I can do for him. I could feel his stomach retching with every round of sick that came out of his mouth. He coughed and I leaned forward a bit to get a look at Luke's face. I was still holding his fragile figure while sitting on the couch. He was laying horizontally with his stomach across my lap, and he was propped up on his elbows with his head sticking out over the edge of the couch cushion. Vomit was dripping from his mouth and his nose.
"Mikey, go get me a wet rag," I said. Michael nodded and walked off to the bathroom. He came back a few seconds later with a wet rag that I used to wipe Luke's mouth and nose every once in a while.
"Agh, it burns," Luke croaked. His voice was so scratchy and sore from his raw throat. After about an hour of puking with small five minute breaks in between each round, Luke finally stopped. He had completely lost his voice by now and he had tear stains going down his face. "I don't like this," he whispered as he clung to my chest and cried. I reached my hand under his shirt and rubbed circles on his tummy. I could feel his sick stomach clenching and gurgling inside him.
"I know Lukey, I know," I said softly.
He kept groaning and whimpering constantly and all we could do was tell him it was going to be okay. Our manager came in and told us we had the rest of the day off to take care of Luke. Then, we all headed to the car.
"Do you want me to take him?" Calum asked me.
"Sure," I said and I gently placed Luke into Calum's arms. Calum placed a light kiss on his heated forehead and gave him a small awkward hug, and Luke, probably recognizing who was now holding him, snuggled into Calum as we walked toward our SUV.
"Hang in there Lukey, you're gonna be okay," Calum said softly.
Everyone helped Calum into the car. Mikey took Luke for a second while Calum sat down, and I helped to make sure that Calum didn't bump Luke's head. After Calum was all set, Mikey handed Luke back to him. Luke curled up into a ball on Calum's lap. He ran his fingers through Luke's fringe and whispered soothing things to him. Luke's stomach started making the same foul noises as it did before in the lounge. Calum started to rub circles on his sick tummy and Luke let out a short, gargling burp. He groaned in discomfort. Calum ran his hand over his entire torso instead of just his stomach and Luke moaned. "Does that feel good?" Calum asked him gently. He nodded slowly, closing his eyes in pleasure. I smiled at how cute he was when he was sick. Luke kept closing and opening his eyes like he couldn't decide whether to go to sleep or stay awake.
"Go to sleep mate, you'll feel better," I told him. He nodded before dozing off.
------
(Calum's P.O.V.)
Luke definitely has the stomach flu or some type of horrible stomach bug. I was holding him on the car ride home, and his stomach kept making terrible sounds. I decided to rub circles on it to try and make some of the pain go away. Usually Luke or Mikey does this to me when I'm sick so I don't really know what I'm doing.
"Mikey, is it normal for me to be able to feel his stomach gurgle?" I asked when I felt his stomach flip. Mikey shrugged.
"Probably, considering he's so sick. He feels really gross inside so most likely that might happen," he replied. I nodded. Luke let out another sour, wet sounding burp. The poor lad, I thought. I felt his small stomach muscles clenching in pain and Luke let out a harsh gag.
"Should we, maybe, call Liz?" I asked.
"Yeah probably," Ashton said.
"I'm on it," Mikey replied.
I felt Luke move around on my lap. When he kept squirming, I looked down at him. I faced a pale, white face and a pair of very blue and bloodshot eyes.
"Hey buddy," I whispered to him as I ran my fingers through his wet hair. The corners of his mouth twitched upward into the slightest bit of a smile that lasted about a half a second.
"How you feeling?" I asked still rubbing his sour stomach.
He shrugged. "I feel like shit," he croaked out. I gave him a sympathetic smile.
"We're almost home lad, hang in there." Michael said. Luke nodded and cuddled back into my torso. "Feel *gag* sick..." Luke groaned.
"Okay. We're almost there. Can you wait like two minutes max?" I asked.
Luke shrugged.
Great, I thought, he doesn't know.
We pulled into the driveway and Mikey came and helped me get Luke out the car.
"Lukey, we're home," I whispered to him in his ear. Luke groaned loudly in response and he clung to my shirt as he cringed in pain.
"Damn Luke, that bad?" Michael asked. Luke nodded. Luke turned his head the other way and hurled again.
"Ugh..." he moaned as he sank into my chest. I took him inside and straight to the couch where I brought him a bucket and a bottle of water. He used the bucket as soon as I brought it to him and I rubbed his sweaty back as I watched him sick-up whatever food he had left in his stomach into the bucket.
I planted another kiss on his steaming forehead and told him goodnight.
"Wait no Cal-Pal!" He croaked out as loud as he could.
"Shhh. Luke you're going to damage your voice," I said.
"Cuddle?" He asked avoiding my demand.
I rolled my eyes but gave in to the cuteness.
"Fine," I said as I climbed behind him on the couch and placed an arm around the sick boy. I snaked my hand under his shirt proceeded to run my hand over his entire sticky torso and again he moaned in pleasure.
"Feel better soon Lukey," I said before we both dozed off.
-----
(No one's P.O.V.)
Luke had thrown up multiple times during the night and the boys took shifts taking care of him. This was going to be a long night for the boys. Since Calum had fallen asleep with Luke, he took the first shift.
As the night went on, Luke's stomach became more and more unstable. Eventually he felt bile come up, and before he could do anything else he leaned over the edge of the bed and puked onto the floor. Calum was a heavy sleeper, and didn't hear the retching noises coming from behind him. Luke spat out the small amount of fresh bile that he regurgitated.