He Gets Sick On The Bus :( [Muke Sick Part 4]

{3329 words long}

(Luke's P.O.V.)

I groaned as more puke came up my throat and made an unpleasant appearance into the, now halfway full, puke-bucket. Ashton was running his hand through my hair, and honestly it felt really good.

I heard the back room door open and when I looked up I saw Calum rushing a very pale Michael-who was holding his hand over his mouth-into the bathroom. Shit, I got him sick, I thought to myself.

"Mikey?" I said. It sounded like a question. My voice sounded horrible, and it hurt to talk.

"Yeah, buddy. Mikey's sick too," Ashton said sympathetically. "Great," I mumbled. About two minutes later my back arched as my stomach lurched and bile and water came shooting up my throat, burning the back of it. It filled my cheeks as I kept my mouth closed, refusing to let anymore vomit come out of my mouth. I swallowed it back down and gagged as my stomach tried to force it back up.

"Mate, let it out. You need to get it out of your system," Ashton said gently. I whimpered. I hate getting sick. I hate the vile taste of it and it burns so badly. I felt my stomach muscles clench as it forced up whatever was inside of me back up my throat and it poured out of my mouth and splattered into the bucket, splashing up the sides too. The next noise I made was a mix of a loud wet sickly belch, a violent gag, a cough, and a retch. And it did not feel or sound good at all.

Ashton grimaced. "You've really caught something horrible, Penguin," Ashton said calling me by one of my band's nickname's for me.

I didn't reply. I was tired and my stomach was queasy and I could feel air bubbles moving from one side to the other inside it. I made a weird noise out of discomfort that sounded like a cat and a dog howl. Ashton laughed.

"What was that?!" He asked giggling. I laughed a little as I shrugged. To be honest, I really did not feel good at all. I was dizzy, nauseous, and I felt like someone was stabbing me in the stomach with a knife.

I threw up again. I heard a belch come from the bathroom followed by the sound of retching. I think Ashton had heard it too because he looked at the door with pity. I cringed at the thought that I gave Michael what I have.

I breathed deeply as I fell back into the couch. "I hate this," I said. I wanted to cry again. Ashton sat at the edge of the couch and started to rub my stomach again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feeling. It felt so good when someone rubbed my stomach. I moaned in pleasure and Ashton smirked. I didn't even care anymore if it sounded sexual or whatever. I just wanted to feel better, and this was making me feel better.

Just then, Calum walked out carrying Mikey. I sat up, but I regretted it as soon as I did because I threw up onto my lap and barely missed Ashton's arm. "Aww Lukey," Cal and Ashton both said at the same time.

"Here, lets's get you changed," Ashton said as he carefully helped me stand up. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Luke don't wipe that off with your hand, mate. Here," Ash told me as he handed me a damp rag.

"I'll get a spare set of clothes while I bring Mikey to his bunk," Calum said. I nodded, but my vision shook and spun causing me to lose my balance and I stumbled forward. I felt Ashton grab onto my hips as he steadied me.

"Woah, you ok Luke?" he asked worriedly. His eyes were wide and his expression was 100% serious. I shook my head side to side and threw up onto myself again. I groaned and Ashton took off my shirt carefully and gently before he put my left arm around his neck and cradled me. I was now shirtless with vomit-soiled black jeans and no shoes or socks on being carried by Ashton. He sat me on the counter.