He Gets Sick On The Bus (Part 10)

*WARNING! THERE IS A SEIZURE IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!* And no, Luke does not die. SO CALM DOWN AND READ!
-------------------------------------

(Calum's P.O.V.)

"Guys help! Luke's having another seizure!" Michael screamed, running out the bathroom with a seizing Luke in his arms.

"Shit! Okay do the same thing as before!" I instructed him. Ashton was now trying to regain his composure.

"Oh my God, Calum he stopped breathing for a few seconds!" Michael screamed. He was now bawling crying to the point where he could barely breathe.

"Holy fuck, Michael, you need to calm down," I said grabbing him and shaking his shoulders violently. When I let him go he nodded and started trying to breathe normally again. Then, Ashton ran to the driver.

"Go to the nearest hospital. Now! As fast as you can!" He shouted.

"Okay!" the driver said, not stopping to ask any questions.

The bus lurched forward with a jolt that sent Ashton puking into the sink. I started to rub his back, but he shook his head and pointed to Luke. I got what he meant and walked back over to Michael.

"Mikey, buddy, you need to breathe," I said as gently as I could. He was still hyperventilating. I tried to coach Michael on his breathing by breathing in deep and letting out my breath slowly and calmly. Eventually it worked.

Ashton seemed to have just about finished being sick for the moment, and walked back over to us. Luke was still shaking violently. His complexion was now slightly grey.

"Calum, try to take his clothes off," Ashton said abruptly and sternly. If he wasn't here right now, I would be freaking out as bad as Michael.

I nodded and quickly went to take off Luke's shirt. I grabbed the hem of it and pulled it up. When I tried to get his arms through the arm holes, I couldn't do it. His flailing limbs in my hands scared the shit out of me.

I dropped his violently shaking arm and lost it. I broke down crying. Ashton pulled me into a hug and held me so tightly, I could barely breathe. It was surprisingly the most comforting and safe feeling hug I had ever had in my life.

"He's gonna be okay. His fever is just way too high. We have to do anything we can to lower it," Ashton said rubbing the back of my head. I was still sobbing and Michael was beginning to hyperventilate again.

Ashton let go of me and I stood there crying into my hands, peeking my eyes over the tips of my fingers to get a glance at Luke's flailing, lifeless body. I wanted to scream.

All of a sudden, there was a loud ripping sound. I looked over at Ashton who looked completely drained of energy now, and he was holding one half of Luke's shirt in one hand, and the other half in the other hand. He just fucking ripped Luke's shirt off.

"Well damn..." Michael mumbled. Ashton smirked a little, then he started to wobble a bit and had to lean on the wall to keep him up.

I took a step toward him to help him, sniffling from my now extremely runny nose. He again, shook his head no.

"Ashton, let me help you," I said. He had his hand on his forehead and he was staring at the ground.

"N-no. Luke, Luke needs h-help," he slurred. I grabbed a chair and carefully sat him down on it, ignoring his stubborn request to not help him.

"Th-thanks," he stuttered. I kissed his cheek and walked back over to Luke. I picked up one of the ice bags that had fallen onto the floor and put it on his bare tummy.