He Gets Sick On The Bus :( [Mashton Part 7]

"Uhhhh..." Ashton groaned and he leaned forward and vomit poured out of his nose and mouth. He swallowed in attempt to keep the next round down, and luckily he succeeded. He breathed heavily over the sink and placed a hand over his sick stomach.

He felt someone's hand on his shoulder as he closed his eyes and took another deep breath.

"You done mate?" Luke asked gently. Ashton shrugged. He didn't move from his spot over the sink. There was still puke dripping from his septum and lower lip. He spit up stomach acid and gagged again. Luke reached for a paper towel and ripped off a white rectangle, using it to gently wipe off Ashton's nose and mouth.

"Luke, you need to rest. Go *gag* Go lay back down," Ashton breathed still looking down at the sink.

"I'm feeling a bit better now, actually. My fever broke, and I don't feel too queasy anymore. You're sick, let me help," Luke replied gently. Ashton nodded in agreement finally giving in.

His stomach made a horrible noise and he groaned as a burp made its way out of his mouth. He hiccuped and lurched forward, as he dry heaved, leaving him hovering over the sink with his mouth parted open and his knuckles white.

He gagged hard and heaved, but nothing came up.

"Aww Ash, try to take deep breaths," Luke said to Ashton as he rubbed his back. Ashton nodded slowly, breathing heavily through his mouth. He gagged and that was followed by another gag which made him bend farther down over the sink. He burped up stomach acid and spit it out. He dry retched, his body heaving forward.

"Ughhh...." Ashton groaned before repeating the same action. He retched again, a small amount of vomit falling from his mouth before he slowly straightened himself out and wiped off his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You done, buddy?" Luke asked gently. He looked a little uneasy around the vomit, but he wasn't nearly as nauseated as he was the day before. Ashton nodded his head up and down,  but then a wave of nausea hit him like a ton of bricks and sent him doubling over the steel sink and a stream of vomit came out of his mouth.

Luke rubbed the sick boy's back as he continued to throw up. "I'm sorry I got you sick Ash..."

"It's *deep breath* ok. I th-think it was actually M-Mikey," Ashton breathed out before he retched and more vomit splattered against the bottom of the sink. Luke winced at the sound.

Ashton was now shivering furiously as he coughed over the sink.

"Aw Ashton, you're shaking," Luke said quietly. He placed his hand on Ashton's forehead and Ashton closed his eyes as he leaned into Luke's touch.

"Shit Ash, you've got a really high temperature," Luke spoke gently. Ashton whimpered and threw up again. He was starting to fall forward and Luke reached out and grabbed his shoulders, holding him up.

"Aww Ashton.." Luke whispered. "How long have you felt this bad, mate?" Luke asked.

"Y-yesterday," Ashton squeaked out. He coughed up stomach acid. "Ugh, that's vile," Ashton complained. His voice was slowly getting scratchier.

He dry retched one more time before he was finally finished...for now.

"You okay buddy?" Luke asked softly.

"I just w-wanna lay down," he whimpered.

"Okay, mate. You can lay down. You wanna go to your bunk?" Luke asked the pale boy.

Ashton shook his head side to side slowly to keep himself from making the dizziness worse.

"Well, where do you wanna go, Ash?" Luke asked sympathetically.