Chapter 44: Annie

😊I apologize for typos!

"Daryl can you grab Annie's blanket for me?" Madison asked while sitting on the couch, holding their now three month old baby girl, Annie. Daryl grabbed the blanket and went over to sit next to Madison and Annie. "She's adorable. I love her." He mentioned, taking her from Madison's hands. She was happy to hand over the baby for a few seconds.

The last couple of minths have been crazy. She hardly got any sleepy, she didn't have time to clean or cook, and it was a constant nightmare all the time. Madison wouldn't trade it for the world though, she loved Annie with all her heart and wouldn't take back anything she's had to do.

The worst part about all of this was the weight gain and stretch marks. Daryl hasn't seen Madison naked since before Annie was born and she was petrified to let him see her now. The truth was, they've both been too busy to even think about sex.

Daryl still had marriage on his mind at this point and this weekend was when he planned on asking. Miranda and Brian were going to watch Annie for them and it would be Daryl and Madison's first time out together alone, also meaning it was Madison's first time away from Annie. Daryl didn't want to leave Annie alone either, but he knew she was in good hands.

~

"Please be careful with her." Madison told her mother who was holding Annie. "I raised you Madison, I know how to take care of a baby. She will be fine. Go out and enjoy yourself. She will be here tomorrow morning when you pick her up." Miranda said. Madison sighed and shook her head. Her mother was right, she knew how to raise a baby and Annie would be fine. "Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Madison kissed Annie on the head a few times, as did Daryl, before they left.

They drive down the road in peace. It was awkward yet soothing at the same time. "Ya' alright over there?" Daryl asked her. Madison nodded, "I'm fine. It's just different not being pregnant now, and also not having Annie in the back seat. But I'm glad we got a night to ourselves." Daryl reached over and picked up her hand before kissing it. "Me too."

The lovely couple were on the other side of town walking into a restaurant that was too classy for both of them, but they were dressed to impress and had the money right now so Daryl took it upon himself to make reservations for them. "Honey, you didn't have to do all of this," Madison whispered to him. "Yer' my girl, I wanted too. Don't worry about it." He kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand, pulling Madison along with him to the host stand. "Reservation for Dixon," he spoke. The woman checked his name off the list and led them to a private booth. "Thank you." Madison told her before looking at the menu for something to drink. She couldn't help but notice how expensive everything was.

"Daryl, this is all a bit pricey... Are you sure about this?" He loved her and how cute she was, even when she was questioning him. "Yes, baby. It's fine. Get whatever you want." Daryl looked down at the menu and avoiding even looking at the prices. It was all about him and his girl tonight.

Daryl life was suddenly falling into place and he couldn't imagine it any other way. He finally had the life that his parents never gave him and he was happy.

Madison was enjoying herself and Daryl loved watching her smile and giggle at everything he said to her. "I haven't laughed this much in forever!" She told him. Since Annie was born they never got intimate moments like this. "Remember when I told ya' told me that ya' was never havin' sex with me again," Daryl whispered, his raspy voice sending shivers down her back. "Mhm, I do." She blushed and pressed her legs together under the table. "Ya' still sure about that, sweetheart?" Daryl was looking at Madison as if she was the full course meal tonight instead of the declicous food they just ordered. "I-uh-um..." She couldn't speak. Madison wasn't used to talking like that in public and hearing Daryl ask her a question like that, well... It kinda turned her on.

"Hmm sweetheart? Ya' still wanna fuck me?" Daryl didn't know what overtook him but he wanted nothing more than to fuck her right now. "Daryl," she blushed sweetly and grinned. "Jus' wait until after dinner." He warned her before digging into his food that was placed on the table. The entire meal was filled with sexual tent ion between the two as try enjoy their meal. Daryl had scenarios running through his head the entire time. He was going to propose to Madison tonight and then fuck her brains out, but he needed to think about how to approach the subject of marriage.

Once they finished their food and Daryl payed for the bill Madison ran out of the restaurant and to the car in a matter of seconds. Daryl was right in her tail too. They got into the front seat together, and turned towards each other. Daryl was completely in love with this girl and never wanted to let her go. Madison had never been loved before by a man and having someone like Daryl in her life was truly a blessing. He was going to be her first and only man in her life. Their lips found each other with hungry passion and want. Madison couldn't remember the last time they had sex together. It was probably sometime before Annie was born and Annie is three months old, so she could've guessed that it's been a good five or six months.

Madison knew Daryl was probably going crazy thinking sex since its been so long. "I'm not sure I remember what to do, it's been so long." She whispered out with a heavy breath. "Don't worry, I'll teach ya' again." He winked and pulled away for a moment. "Let's go for a drive." He suggested. "I know the perfect place." Madison told him.

*****
💜I'm updating this so much so I can finish it and move onto my other stories.

💜Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥