Chapter 12: Tattoos

After the party at Rick's Madison was feeling really bad about herself and Daryl hated it. She kept talking about hurting herself or not eating again, leaving Daryl paranoid as hell. He took her to work with him, but kept her occupied with his stories.

No one at work bothered them at work either which Daryl was thankful for. It was his lunch break when Madison spoke up, "I was thinking, maybe I could get a tattoo," she sipped her iced tea. "Where?" He asked shoving chips in his mouth.

"My thigh and arm." She pulled her dress up her left thigh showing him where she wanted it and then the other on her upper arm. "Ya' sure ya' want 'em?" She nodded. "Yes! I even found a few things I like." She pulled out her phone and showed him some butterflies and roses. He liked the one with the anchor. It was his favorite and hers too.

"Can we schedule an appointment?" She asked. "Yeah, I'll make it fer' this weekend." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you! I'm so nervous though." "I'll hold yer' hand." He teased. "Stop!"

~

When the weekend came around Madison's heart was beating as she walked into the tattoo parlor with Daryl behind her. "I'm so scared." Madison grabbed Daryl's hand and squeezed it hard. "You'll be okay."

"Hi! Can I help you?" A woman at the desk asked. "I have an appointment." Madison answered. "Ah Daryl! What's up!" Justin said walking out from the back. Justin did a few of Daryl's small tattoos like the heart and star on his hand. He also did the devil on his bicep. "Hey Justin." Daryl shook his hand.

"Is this your girl, she's quite the beauty." Justin said scanning Madison. She was gorgeous and he noticed. "Yeah," Daryl answered pulling her close to his chest. "Well let's get this started." Justin let them back to studio.

Madison was bouncing her leg up and down. She was excited to get her tattoos today, but nervous about the pain. Justin was in the back drawing up her ideas mixed with his own. He finally came back and Madison loved the art. "So, let's do the bigger one first, which is your thigh, so pants off." Madison stood up and pulled one leg out of her sweat pants. She lay on the chair letting Justin adjust it.

"I'm gonna start," Justin warned. Daryl stood up beside her, ready to grab her hand if she needed it. When the needle came in contact with her thigh she jumped a little, only feeling a little numbing with stinging. After the first line Justin stopped to see how she was holding up. "You alright?" "Yeah, fine." Justin continued with his work.

Daryl was proud of Madison for holding up so well. About two hours in the pain started to set in. Her leg was sore and every touch was sending a burning sensation all over. Daryl noticed her deep breath and stood over up. His face was upside down where she lay.

"I'm almost done sweetheart, a few more minutes." Justin said hoping she would make it. "Kiss me," Madison whispered. Daryl knew he had to do something to keep her mind off the pain and what batter way than to do it than a kiss.

As they kissed upside down Madison giggled and Justin looked up. 'Dixon was a lucky guy' he thought.

They kissed until Justin was finished. "All done." Daryl pulled away and looked down at her new tattoo. "Damn that's hot," he muttered to himself while running the scruff on his chin. Madison stood up and looked at her tattoo in the mirror. "It's so pretty." She said.

"Ready for the other one?" Jousting asked. "Only if he gets to kiss me again." Madison joked. Justin's started on her second tattoo of the day. "You gonna kiss me?" Madison said with playful eyes. "I can," he smirked. Madison nodded and Daryl kissed her again.

Madison couldn't believe how lucky she was. Daryl was the sweetest, most handsome guy on this earth and he wanted her. Madison really loved him. Every touch he delivered made her want more from him. Daryl wasn't shy about touching her either. He was just waiting for her to say she was ready for him. But, was she ready?

His kisses were electrifying, and over masked the pain from the tattoo. "Hey now! Keep it PG!" Justin said, "My face is right here." Daryl gave Justin the finger enjoying his make out session with Madison. They all three laughed when Daryl swirled her tongue with his and she moan.

Her moans were the Earth's greatest song. Better than any rock song. He couldn't wait to hear more from the sweet mouth of hers.

After her second tattoo was finished hustling wrapped them both and Madison slid her sweatpants back on while Daryl paid. "You have a special girl Dixon. I wouldn't let her go anytime soon." "Don't worry, I'm not." Daryl glanced back at Madison and saw how happy she was. "I might be on for a new tat myself," Daryl mentioned. "That's cool, just give me a call. See ya' man!" "See ya'!" Daryl and Madison drove home and she couldn't wait to get her pants off.

"Thank goodness!" She yelled when they pulled in the driveway. Before she got out of the truck she ripped off her pants and shirt, leaving her in a camisole and panties. "Couldn't wait huh?" Daryl played. She stuck her tongue out at him going inside and getting on the couch.

Madison loved her new tattoos and so did Daryl. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her once they've healed up. Walking over it Madison he kissed her upside down just like at the tattoo parlor. "Mwah!" Madison said when he pulled away. "You're killin' me Dixon. Seriously! I need you so bad." She whispered against his lips.

"Mads? Is that you? Where's my shy girlfriend at!" He joked poking at her sides. "Daryl! Don't! Please!" He stopped poking her sides and sat down next to her. He could wait for those tattoos to heal up.