Chapter 8: Flirt

After their kiss Madison became awkward around Daryl. She felt herself getting more attached to him the more they hung out, so she had to cut off all communication with him. 

It's been a week since she last saw him. He dropped her off at her apartment after their kiss and she continued to live her life alone. Of course they had work together, but it was easy to get away from him because he had to be in the shop and she had to stay at the front desk.

Today was Friday. Daryl's favorite day of the week. He loved Friday's because he got paid, and he didn't have to work until Monday, that was if he didn't go work at the shop. He was going out to the bar tonight with Mark, and Tim. He figured he deserved himself a few beers since Madison won't talk to him. He needed to cope and well, this was how.

Madison didn't live too far from the bar, and she was curious to experience her first outing. So, she herself decided to go as well.

Neither of them knew that the other was going to be there, which only made things more exciting.

Madison walked in and took a seat, she ordered a coke and looked around at all the others. Most of them were men in their late 50s or 60s and the others were just young bucks looking for a quickie.

What was she thinking when she wanted to come here? Finishing her coke she got up and headed for the door. As Madison was pushing the door opened, someone else was trying to get in. When she moved back to let them in, it was none other than Daryl Dixon himself.

"Daryl," she choked out. "Hey," his eyes narrowed into slits as he looked at her. His voice was gruff and raspy, making her miss him being around.

Madison walked outside pass him and say on the curb.

Daryl looked around to where mark and Tim were sitting. They were already engaging in conversation, so Daryl figured they wouldn't miss him. He opened the door and walked outside. Seeing Madison sit on the curb made him wonder if she came here alone. Taking a seat next to her, he pulled out a smoke, "everythin' alright?"

Turning her head she caught his blue eyes. "No... I'm stupid. That's why everything isn't alright."

Daryl shook his head, "yer' not stupid. I'm stupid, shouldn't have kissed ya'." Madison laughed, "I'm not mad about that. I'm mad that... I like you."

Daryl thought it was cute, "that's nothin' to be mad 'bout. I think it's a damn good thing." He flicked his cigarette ashes on the ground. "You're too good for me Daryl. I'm not your type. I'm just a fat beached whale." She always degraded herself. "I thought I told ya' to never use the word fat 'round me." He warned. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"Besides, yer' not fat. I think yer pretty sexy. Nothin' wrong with the size ya' are." Madison smiled, "I'm not a size zero, and that isn't very appealing." Daryl didn't understand why some girls were so obsessed with their pant size. They should just learn to except how they are, and the right man will come around one day.

"Yer' size isn't big. There are a lot bigger people out there. Can't ya' jus' accept that I like ya' the way ya' are." He was right, but Madison still didn't know how she could learn to love herself. "I could try, but don't get mad if I can't." Daryl slung an arm around her and pulled her close. "Let's get outta here,"

Pulling her to her feet they got into Daryl trucks. "Ever star gazed till mornin'?" She shook her head no, "good."

Driving down the road in the middle of night seemed like something two teenagers would do on prom night. But, the best part was they were both adults and no one could punish them for staying out too late.

Daryl parked his truck in the middle of an hunting trail. There was a clearing from where the loggers came and chopped them down. Daryl and Madison hopped out and he put a few blankets in the back, with two pillows. "Hop in doll," he grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She probably didn't weight more than 175 or 180 pounds.

Sitting down in the bed of the truck they got comfortable. It was a clear night and the forecast looked good, so Daryl didn't see why they couldn't stay until the sun came up. "I have work tomorrow." Madison said. "Ye' should quit." He said lighting up another smoke. "Daryl I can't quit. I have bills to pay." Daryl snickered, "Ye' could quit and move in with me. I'll take care of ya'."

Madison thought about that before, but what if something happened between them and they got into an argument. Then she'd have nowhere to go. "That's kind of a big step. And we're not even together,"

"I want to be... But I know how ye' are with things like that so..." He sat up and hovered over her body. "Daryl... What are you doing?" She asked. "Jus' let me kiss ya', okay?" Madison didn't get a chance to answer before she left the wetness of his lips lock with hers.

Pulling him closer to her body, she couldn't stop kissing him. Her body has never felt so good. He made her tingle in all the right places. He pulled away smirking, "pretty good, right?" He asked. "Mhmm. I feel all weird now," she blushed and hid her face. "Ya' feel weird? Where?" Daryl knew exactly what she was talking about, and of course he was going to tease and act like he didn't know.

"Lower regions," she said in a hushed tone. Hand let his fingers traced the inside of her thigh, "right here?" He teased smirking. "No. Higher." She squeezed her legs shut, capturing Daryl's hand between them.

"C'mon! It was gettin' fun!" Daryl exclaimed. "No, it was going to far. I'm not ready yet." Daryl sighed, "I guess I can accept that." Madison sat up and leaned against the truck. Daryl ran his hands through his hair, and only then did he notice his growing erection in his pants.

"I wish ye' knew what ye' did to me," Daryl groaned. "What do I do to you?" Madison could play too. Daryl pulled her on him, letting her straddled his waist. "Oh," she said awkwardly.

Daryl loved Madison, and Madison loved Daryl. The sad part was she was too blind to see it.

****
😩Not the best, sorry.

💜Comment & Vote

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥