Chapter 7: Cherry Stem

*Note: This is not who Madison is portrayed by, it's just her body size! I picture Madison with curly blonde hair and deep blue eyes. But, if you picture her different, cool. I use Ashley Graham in a lot of my photos because she if perfect! Anyway enjoy!*

"What's goin' on Mads?" Daryl was worried, he was afraid she hurt herself again. "When I told you a few days ago that their was nothing wrong with me, like I didn't have anything thing else to explain... I lied. There is something wrong with me." She said.

Daryl thought she was bashing herself. Saying that something was wrong with her. "No, there's nothing wrong with ya'. Yer' perfect jus' the way ya' are."

"No Daryl. I... Have a problem." Her eyes started to water and Daryl got ready for the tears. "What?" he asked.

"I have an eating disorder. I don't eat or I throw up my food."

Daryl's whole world basically fell apart. He cared about this girl so much that even the smallest thing bothering her hurt him. He couldn't understand how her mind worked sometimes. He didn't like how she thought so lowly of herself that it made him sick to even think about it.

"Daryl, please say something." She cried. Daryl needed time to think about all of this. He couldn't trust her not to throw up or starve herself. How was she hiding all of this so well.

Without a word, Daryl stood up and went out to the living room. He sat down on the couch and turned the tv off. He listened to her cry in his bedroom. He wanted to get up and go talk to her about it. Hug her and kiss her forehead, but he couldn't.

Daryl never really dealt with things like this before. Sure people get down in life, but he never took a moment to understand that some people have disorders and sometimes those disorders take years to heal, or at least tame.

It was almost midnight and he couldn't take hearing her cry any longer. He got up and walked into his bedroom. She was curled up facing the wall, sobbing to herself. Daryl got in bed beside her. He pulled her back into his arms and let her calm down.

He heard small snores escape from her after a few minutes. He smiled and rubbed his thumb over her cheek. She was really something, he just wished she could see it.

The next morning when Daryl got up for work he was afraid to leave her alone. He didn't want her to hurt herself or not eat so he seen one choice, take her to work with him.

He woke Madison up at six o'clock. She rolled over and buried her face in the pillows. "Mads! Get up. Yer' goin' to work with me." He said smacking her thigh lightly trying to wake her up.

Daryl continued to get dressed and make breakfast since he wouldn't have time to stop at the diner. He went to check on Madison and she was sitting up in bed playing on her phone.

"Ya' all right?" He asked. "Mhm, sorry about last night. I should've never told you." Madison got out of bed and stretched. "I'm glad ya' did. Get ready. I'm takin' ya' to work with me." She nodded and Daryl left to give her privacy.

She put a floral print dress on and a pair of nude heals. Madison brushed her hair out leaving it wavy. She went out to the kitchen and Daryl had her breakfast in the table. He turned around and smiled at her. She was so beautiful and yet, she couldn't see it.

"Ya' look good. Now eat up." He pointed to her plate on the table. Madison sat down and ate her breakfast. She didn't eat all of it because she just couldn't fit that much food into her body this early. Daryl took his seat and scarfed his plate down.

The drive to work Daryl had the windows rolled down. He enjoyed watching Madison's hair blow in the wind. She looked so calm and happy that you would've never thought she cried herself to sleep the night before.