Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."

Beginne am Anfang

"Not bad," Liz examined the laptop screen. "Plus it's right by the park, so hot shirtless guys probably run by there," Juliet popped a cut up piece of cucumber in her mouth.

"Well let's go check it out tomorrow, and we might have just found out apartment," Liz grinned at Alessandra while handing her the laptop back. "You guys find anything, yet?" Will nodded towards Ryker and I.

"Nope," I shook my head as I was filling out a bunch of paperwork for modeling. "Still on the fence about this," Leah narrowed her eyes at us "You guys seem to be moving fast again."

"Let them be," Luca rolled his eyes at Leah "At least they're not sleeping around with strangers." "Do you know how many bedrooms you want?" Celeste asked curiously, while cocking an eyebrow.

"3," I stated while not looking up from the papers I was filling out. "Rain apparently wants to live in a penthouse," Ryker's voice filled with sarcasm, making my eyes snap up to meet him.

"3 bedrooms is not a lot," I narrowed my eyes at him "Plus if we have-..Melanie and Faith certain nights then they can each have their own rooms." "You better not have been about to say kids," Leah looked at me knowingly, and my eyes went wide.

"Leah," Ryker warned "I don't really think you have territory to speak about the subject of having kids." I heard a car door slam shut loudly outside, and the doors to the warehouse busted open.

Hearing voices, I saw the rest of the gang come into the main room and Craig came into the kitchen. He looked at Ryker and nodded his head towards the living room "I need to talk to you."

Will and Luca hurriedly left the kitchen and Ryker followed Craig out. I looked at the girls worriedly "Whats going on?" "No idea.." Liz trailed off, as she dropped the dishes she was doing and walked into the living room.

My phone then started to to off, and I looked to see Joel's contact flash on my screen. "Hello?" I answered.

"Stay safe, I registered money into your account if you need it," Joel informed. Furrowing my eyebrows together, "What Joel? You're making no sense-"

The doors to the kitchen opened and Ryker came in and grabbed his keys "Rain, you're coming with me." "Joel, I'll call you back," I said before hanging up the phone.

"What's going on?" I asked with worry starting to take over me. "Grab your stuff, I'll explain on the way," Ryker stated and I quickly flung my backpack over my shoulder before following him out of the warehouse.

Getting into the passenger seat of his truck, Ryker got in the driver's side and started the truck before backing out of the parking space and down the road that led you away from the warehouse.

"Get change, I think there's some of your clothes in the back," Ryker informed while stepping on the gas. Turning around, I leaned back and grabbed saw I left a bag in the back from the one day Ryker picked me up.

Pulling out a white t-shirt, jeans, and leather jacket; I turned back in my seat and undid my uniform skirt and got changed into the clothes. "Want to tell me whats going on? Or where the hell we're going?" I asked, sending him a look.

Ryker clenched his jaw, clutching the steering wheel "You can't get mad." "Oh my God.." I muttered "What the hell did you do!?"

"Look, when we first met I was dealing with a lot of shit at the time. And I was in between gangs, because Craig started to piss me off. I was selling this guy cocaine, and he ripped me off then framed me," Ryker explained before pausing for a moment and looking over at me "I killed half of his gang; 9 to be exact just so he wouldn't rip anyone off."

My eyes widened and I took in what he said. A feeling of unsecruity came over me, and I gulped in response. "You murdered nine people.." I whispered under my breath, but loud enough for him to hear.