Epilogue- Waves of Life

Začít od začátku

Random.

I know I know I sound like a creep who's paying a LOT of attention to detail.

"I'm Nathan."

"Nathan who?" I don't know any Nathan's.

"I'm here with my cousin Evan."

"Oh really that's cool, I guess. I'm Eva," I put out my hand for him to shake.

"EVA!" Called out many voices as, Skye, Maddy, Jazz, May, Matt, Kat and Evan came running to me.

"What are you doing out here with my cousin?" Asks Evan. "Oh nothing I just found out his name is Nathan, that's all." I answer.

"Jealous?" Nathan raised his eyebrows. "Man, I don't cheat." He punched Evan playfully.

"Yeah, you better not cause Eva's MY girlfriend," he put an emphasis on the word my.

"Ahem, Ahem." I fake coughed. "Since when am I your girlfriend? You never even asked me out or took me on a date."

"Ooh, you never told me that cuz." Nathan chuckles.

"Could I like have your number?" He asks me. "In a friend way you know," he says when Evan shoots him a glare.

Typing my number into his phone I turn around and notice Matt with his arm around Lydia. "Aww Matt you've got yourself a girlfriend I'm so happy for you," I genuinely smiled.

"Well guys I'll be back I'm just going for a drive in my baby!" I exclaim and walk towards my car. "Where are you going without us?" They ask.

"Well okay fine hop in."

"There's no way you're all gonna fit in that," Mitch walks towards us whilst shaking his keys in the air. "Half of you hop into my VW."

"YES!" Squeals May as she runs over to him. "Traitor!" I call out to her.

I take to the wheel and Maddy sits next to me in the front with Jazz sitting on her lap and Lydia sitting on Matt's lap in the back with Kat next to him and Evan on the other seat. Skye refused to sit on Kat or Evan so she's squeezed to the floor and I tell you she isn't in the least happy about it.

Nathan, having no other choice, took to Mitch's car along with May, Christie, Olivia and one of his friends.

"Windows down, chillin with the radio on WOHOOOO I like it like that!" I screamed as I started the car, had the windows turned down and switched the radio on pretty much the loudest.

I'd never driven a car before but man this is fun and the drive isn't hat far to the beach. Yes the beach my favorite place ever!

"Beat you to the beach!" Skye shouted out the window to Mitch. "Wohoo!" She continued when we got a bit ahead of them and she started shooting them her rude finger and poking out her tongue to them.

"Stop the car," appeared a police officer out of nowhere who was flashing us his badge. Quickly pressing my foot on the brake, the car came to a halt and Mitch shouted "Sucked in" and continued driving.

The loser.

"I'm go in to ask you all to get out of the car," said the policeman who was trying to be polite. "Wow," said another policeman who had the stomach of a giant and thick white rimmed glasses. "I haven't seen this in over thirty years. Eight FRICKIN people in one car!"

"Not one car Paul, a tiny Micra," the other chuckled and then went all serious when he realized a bunch of teenagers were just standing there in front of him on the side of the road like homeless people, staring at him widely.

"Okay missy over here," he pointed at me accusingly. "License."

"Uh um Sir, I still haven't got to doing that yet."

"Got to doing what?"

"Getting my lisence. I only just turned sixteen and I'm going for a test drive on my new car."

"What she means," said Kat interrupting, " Is that she's just waiting for the license to come in the mail and she left her temporary one at home."

"Yeah right, I have people saving their friends with lies all the time." Said the fat policeofficer.

"You do realize you need to actually need to learn how to drive a car, you know do lessons and then get tested and then pass and THEN get a license?" Ask a the other officer.

"Um, no one told me?" It comes out like a question.

Okay so I really don't know all the stuff about cars and stuff.

"Come with us, " said the officers and we walked with them to their cars.

"Beaver, Beaver, Beaver." Said Matt, shaking his head.

I sighed. Well like I've always told you my life isn't filled with good luck at all.

Well I am Evangeline Richards after all.

___________________

I'm Eva Richards and now I'm sixteen years old. My life is like the waves at the beach, it comes up and then goes crashing back down. I have all sorts of ups and downs in my life and I suppose that's normal but I really am one for complaining. I have great friends, a hectic loving family, a bunch of boys who like to make my life a living hell but also -in a funny way- care about me and a couple of enemies that provide me with things to gossip about. Things mightn't always go how I'd like them to but this is the experience of life. I hope you enjoyed reading about me and let's hope my life did to bore you too much. The pages of this exercise book haven't yet quite ended but this felt the right way to end this chapter of my life. This won't be the last you'll hear of me- and I'll make sure of that.

I'm Eva Richards and this is my Waves of Life.

Eva Xox

_________________________________________________________________________________

Waaaawaaawaa.

OMG deep breath. Waves of Life is complete!!!!!!

(And before you ask, yes the driving age in Australia is sixteen.)

Wow. It's complete.

This WOL journey has been a long fabulous one and even though WOL hasn't got on the top of the lists of fame I have a great bunch of awesome readers who always leave wonderful comments- Thank you those comments made my days- and to those silent readers out there- thank you for sticking by. I've really enjoyed writing this book and you've all made this possible.

Thank you.

Please feel free to PM me about your books or if you just want to chat- I'd like to return the favor and befriend you all :)

I look forward to writing the sequel which I'll start in a month or two (maybe less) and also the Sinner book which I will now reveal the title: The Name's Sinner: which will be uploaded within the next couple of days and will be a book on Sinner Wellington's life at the age of twenty one years- so four years after Waves of Life since Sinner is a year older than Eva even though he's in the same class.

If you have any questions please let me know. And I think this is the longest Authors note yet.

Until next time...

Ed 🌟