Chapter 30 Part 2

Listen to the song on the right at the time when I say to! You don't need to watch it but listening would be better. *1-5-14

~~~~~~~~~~

(recap)

They knew I was hurting from the breakup with Harry.

“Back up. Baby back up.” I sang slowly, slipping off my jacket.

“Back up. Baby back up. Back up. Baby back up. Back up. Baby back up. Please back up, baby back up. Back up, baby back up.” I held my hand out.

I repeated  myself as the girls reached out for my hand.

When the back-up singers came in, taking over my repeating, I stood up and flipped my hair like crazy.

I tossed my jacket to Emily in the crowd as she signaled me a thumbs up.

With every base I did a hair-flip.

I ran angry fingers through my hair

I ran to the top of the stage.

I did one mega hair-flip -I like hair flips now so sue me- and rested my elbow on the guitarist.

“You said forever and always. Yeah.”

I held my arm up. 

The crowd literally went insane.

I smiled and waved.

“You guys were amazing!” I squealed.

I walked back down the T touching hands.

I reached out and Marcel handed me Lux. I wasn’t supposed to do that but oh well.

I squatted down.

“Lux would you like to say goodnight for me?” I laughed, handing her the mike.

“Goodnight everybody!” She screamed.

I got the mike back and walked down the stage with her in tow.

I blew a kiss before walking off stage.

Wow that was incredible!

“How did I do?” I panted to Lux.

“You were like a rock star!”

I smiled.

“Were those songs for Harry?” She asked. I nodded. “I think it worked.” She pointed to the boy looking me over.

His face was unreadable.

“Holy shit you made your point across!” Perrie said once they all ran up to me.

“Did I really? Was it good?” “Good?! You’re like a freaking rock star! Talk about hidden talent!” Emily swatted my shoulder.

I smiled.

“Emily Hale?”

I turned.

Who was this?

“Um… yeah?” I asked.

“I’m Marissa. Reporter for Seventeen Magazine ®. I was wondering if I could interview you for this coming month’s issue?”

I gaped.

“Me?” Marissa nodded.

I looked back at the girls who were also as shocked.

“About?” I gulped.