17: Did someone say baby (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Leaving me to look at M. “What’s up M?” I asked

“I wanna play.” She smiled sitting up

“Well right now you and your brother and sister have to get ready.” I said tucking my hair behind my ear

“Why?” She tilted her head to the side

“Because we’re going to a Christmas party.” I said

“Can daddy get me dressed?” She asked smiling big

I think she lowkey loves to give Chris the blues, because she never fully gets dressed unless I’m there to watch her or she’s doing it on her own.

“Sure why not.” I laughed

“Okay.” She ran off

I think having another will be fun. Someone fresh and that way all my kids will have a chance to be big brother and sisters.

******

After finally getting everyone dressed, lightly fed and hair brushed Chris and I finally left the house.

“I think we need to get a truck.” Chris said stopping at a light.

“Why?” I asked flipping through a magazine

“Because for one we need more space and two if you are pregnant again you can’t ride with them three plus a car seat comfortably.” He pointed out turning on his blinker in efforts to get over.

Nodding my head I thought about it. “You’re right...I just don’t want nothing too big or ugly.” I said

“Why women always think everything has to be pretty.” He laughed

“Cause it does.” I said as he pulled into Leah and Mijo’s driveway. I was proud of my girl Lee. This has been her longest relationship, and she stuck through it on top of being happy.

Cars lined down the side of the road and music already were blaring through the house at 1 something in the afternoon. Shaking my head at her ghetto self I waited for Chris to open the door for me. He won’t even let me touch the door handle let alone get out. He does the same with the girls. ‘Never open the door, that’s a mans job and right now it’s daddies job.’ he says. After papa Brown gave us the ‘ok’ to go the kids ran off while I pushed the door open.

“YEEEEEERP!” I yelled

“OMG London!” Leah hugged me as if she didn’t just see me the other night when I came to pick up the kids.

“Hey baby, how are you?” I asked

“I’m amazing Merry Christmas babe.” She kissed my cheek

“Merry Christmas too...where is fathead?” I asked referring to Mijo

“He in the living room with Austin and his girl.” She pointed as Chris came in the house.

Hm...I heard about Austin girl, but I’ve never seen her let alone met her. This should be fun.

“Wassup bird.” Chris said messing with Leah. They act like brother and sister now. Like the kind that love to mess with one another. It was pretty funny.

Walking into the living room all eyes were on me.

“Merry Merry Merry CHRISTMAS!” I jumped on Mijo.

This was brody for real. He’s always looked out for me since the time I was 16.

“Wassup fathead.” He laughed pushing me slightly