Chapter 18

(Natalia's pov)

As I'm walking to school I think about the American tape I heard. What if we did go to war? I know for a fact all of the American family's would be killed. I shudder at the thought of the girl being shot down. She's not exactly my friend but she's close.

"Hay Natalia"! I turn to see my sister.

"Hay what are you doing? You should be at school".

"I wanted to give you this".

She hands me my notebook and I thank her and make her run to school. Right before I'm about to walk into the building of the school I see a few of the American soldiers talking to Savastian. Crap.... What has he done now?

"Hay". I say walking over.

The men look at me and growl.

"This is not your business girl".

"Well he's going to be late so it is gentlemen. Sorry for whatever he did. Very stubborn". I pull him into the school and I growl. "Really? What did you do"?

"Nothing. They where asking me about the school".

"Why would they need information about the school"?

He shrugs and when the bell rings I run to class. The entire class I didn't pay attention and I go outside after second. When I hear heavy footsteps I jump behind the bushes and see soldiers talking to our principal. Again why?

"Sir we just need to know if the school is fine for our meeting tonight"?

"Fine. But don't leave a trace. And how many groups and people"?

"There is going to be five groups and about fifty soldiers".

My eyes widen. I had no idea there where so many troops here... I hope there aren't any more... After school I grab Savastian and Elizabeth and we head to my old house that has been abandoned for years.