Chapter 3

(Elizabeth's POV)

It's been 3 weeks and I have said bye to all my friends and made sure I had all their numbers. I know the time zone may be different but it's okay. They all told me they would answer

I grab my clothes I'm going to wear today and change, I change into some black skinny jeans, a slip knot tee shirt and some combat boots. My mom told me it would probably be cold on the plane and I'll need a heavy jacket for when I get off the plan. So I packed one. I also had to go buy it.

I look at my empty room. The only thing left in here is my suit case. We had all our other stuff sent ahead. Now it's just us and our suitcases.

"Honey your friends are here!"

I hear my mom yell from down stairs and I go grab my suitcase, making my way down stairs. I reach the bottom of the stairs and see my friends then I'm crowded by all my friends.

They are all telling me to have. Fun, send pics, post cards, post awesome pictures to Facebook and Instagram. I smile and laugh and then my dad is pushing me and my friends out the door. I get to the car and wave bye once I can no longer see them I grab my iPod and put my headphones in.

It takes us an hour to get to the airport and thirty minutes to get on board. I have a window seat. Not the best since I have never been on a plane. We always drove to where we needed. But we can't drive over the ocean. I try to relax listening to music. But it doesn't help there is still the window. We get going and my dad touches my shoulder.

"We get off the ground why don't you look in the clouds."

"Dad I am not looking out the window. You know I have never been on a plane."

"But Lizzy you'll love it."

"Dad. I have out grown that nickname. Please call me Liz. Thank you."

"Okay I'll make a deal with you."

"And that would be?"

"You look t the clouds and out that window and realize this will be a wonderful trip. I will, marine honor, stop calling you Lizzy."

"Fine!"

I sigh and go from looking at my dad to inching my head to the window.i get to the window seal and close my eyes turn my head a little more and open them then I'm looking right out the window. I gasp at the different colored clouds that surrounds the plan. I feel a smile across my face and then I hear laughing and giggling behind me. I turn and my parents are laughing at me.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"......yes... Now quiet calling me that stupid nickname and start calling me liz."

I shake my head to my dad and mom and then look back out the window. I see the sun through the clouds and its going down. The clouds changing colors. And too soon I can't see those pretty colors of orange, pink, blue and purples. I yawn getting really tired but before I close my eyes I see lights bright bright lights. I look to my dad looking for an explanation but he's asleep and my mom to.

I huff and then hear some one behind me tell me those are major town and cities. I turn and see a punk looking guy. He has a British accent and I look at him. His hair is black and straight. His eyes a green, a dark mossy green.

"I Can tell you more if you'd like." I smile and shake my head.

We talk for hours and he tells me he travels all around and he's going to Russia for the first time now. I tell him this is my first time and I'm moving. Then he tells me he's only 18.

"Wow and you've been to all them places."

"Yup. France, America and everywhere else. I live in each place for a couple months to learn the culture and stuff. I started this when I was sixteen. My parents died so instead of living with my grand parents I decided to start my life. Two years ago. Look I'm sorry but I am exhausted and I would like some sleep. So maybe you and I can talk again and meet some where later on."

"Yeah no problem I'm a little tired too. And I'd love to talk and meet you again" I say smiling kindly I turn around in my seat and drift to sleep.