Chapter 10

(Natalia's pov)

I go to school the next day feeling parannoyed about what I heard on the recorder. Is the Americans really planning a war with us? I hear the teacher calling out names for the group projects. I hear my name and I sit up. I look at Savatian but then I hear the name Elizabeth. I look to the American girl and walk over to her with my stuff.

"Hello. Good morning". I say with a somewhat cheerful voice

She looks at me. Her face looks a little parannoyed. She breaths in the answer but stops. She finally huffs and gets out the words.

"Good morning. Or if I can call it that.... Wait you speak English"?

I process what she said. "Yes I speak a little. I'm taking English as a class so Savastian helps me with it".

"Well I'm taking Russian as a class and I don't understand. To be honest I want to go home. It's cold... It's.... It's Russia". She says kinda ticked.

"About the project.... Where do you want to go to work on it"?

"Well... My house I guess. Since no ones really there".

"Ok".

We plan what we are going to do then the bell rings and we head our separate ways. After school I ride home with her on the bus and when we get to her house we go inside and up to her room.

"Nice house. Lucky... You don't live to far from me earthier".

"Thanks but not really nice... Nice would be the house I used to have".

"Well at least you don't live on top of a bakery...". I say with a small laugh.

"Bakery? Food"?

"Yep me and my large family".

"Large family"?

"Yes me and my two siblings. Plus mamma and papa".

I'm interrupted when I get a call from Savastian. He's freaking out and I try to calm him down. He keeps yelling "CODE 26". Shut down and rioting.