Chapter 4

(Natalia's point of view)

I look at my book as I'm sitting I class. Please let this day be over fast. I look over to Dina and she waves. I give a small smile and after class we go to lunch. Savasitan joins us and we talk about exams finally coming up.

"I hope I do ok. Then it's winter break. That's like when we have our summers in America. I wonder why they are switched".

"Because our school system is way different and we aren't Americans. Plus they are changing it to just having a short break. Then we go back".

He huffs and we talk more about the slopes.

"I hear they are going to close the slopes".

"I hope not. That's where I can actually have fun and do something".

He nods and we go back to class. When schools over I go home and help dad with the coffee shop. It's busy most of the day but that night I study. My cell rings and I answer it.

"Hello"?

"Hay. I want you to come to the airport with me".

"What why"?

"My dads leaving and I need the support".

I nod and Dina picks me up. We sit in the car quietly and when we get there I wish Mr. Finnchex a nice flight, he nods and gets on.

"Dosvidaniya papa". I hug her when she starts crying.

We sit there until she stops crying. Her mother and all of us stay at he airport and then I see a late flight coming in.