Chapter 16

(Natalia's POV)

I walk down the road when I feel I'm close to the American girls house. When I hear a gun shot and Savatian's scream I run around looking in worry. When I see him limping I run over helping him back to our house. My mother yells at me for bringing him here but then she gets him stitched up and wrapped.

"I.... I hate those damn Americans"!

"Language Natalia! But I will admit the same".

"They can't just come here and think they are the boss". I yell.

"Well your not doing any good pacing around". Savatian says tiredly.

I growl at him and go outside for a walk I go to the slopes to see on of the Americans.

"Let me though I have news of a citizen attack".

They look at me wide eyed and they let me pass. When the general sees me he looks angry.

"And what is a child doing here"?

"This child is here to give you information about one of your soldiers. He shot a citizen of ours. A boy my age".

"How do I know your not lying"?

"Oh please. You thought I would really try that kind of crap"? I hold out a small bag with the bloody bullet in it. "This is your kind of bullet correct"?

He sighs and nods. "I will talk to him soon thank you".

I walk out and go to the American girls house and knock. I'll probably be shot by the man but he needs to know I was the one who reported him. Not his daughter. When he answers he looks at me with confusion.

"This is your bullet correct"? I say holding up the bag. He growls but nods. "I reported you for shooting the boy earlier. You just needed to know so you can understand that I'm mad and I'm seriously thinking of sending you home along with your family". I walk off but he grabs my arm and slams me to the ground. I trip him and before he can grab me I run off.