Chapter 11

(Elizabeth's pov)

I hear someone yelling over the Russian girls phone then I hear my mom yelling and then my dad's voice booms. I turn and look at Natalia.

"I'll be right back...." I walk out and close my door. it get to the living room and my mom is trying to calm my dad down.

"Elizabeth! Do you have a Russian here?"

"I-I uh...i-"

"Do not fucking stutter! And if so I want them out!"

"But dad I have a project"

"I don't give a shit! I want then out!" he yells and draws back a hand and I flinch and turn and run. I get back to my room, my window open and Natalia gone. Great dad must have scared her, so much for a project. I go back in the living room and dad is yelling and bickering and getting pissed.

"Dad what hap-"

"Those damn Russians killed seven of our men!"

"But dad we came into their country! we invaded! They have every right to be defensive!!" You think you would never see one man move so fast but my father moved like lightning. His fist hits my face like a steel wrecking ball, hitting the floor at an uncontrollable speed I hit the back of my head on the wall. I stand up and feel tears and I run back to my room.

I slam my door run on my music and turn it up load. I grab my iPod and open my window and climb down an run through the snow. not to mention I have really no clothes on, a tank top skinny jeans and ugg boots. I run through the snow, as snow falls over head. my tracks being covered by the snow. I get to a river, frozen, and I step an it doesn't crack, I continue to step an get to the other side.

I keep going and going and going till I reach a cave. I get in and curl into a right ball keeping my body heat and drifting of for a nap. when I wake up its dark, i huff and stand up crawl out the cave hole and continue to walk. I don't know where I am going I just time away.

Away from the military away from the school away from my mom. I want to be back in California. but I know it won't happen. I sigh an walk and then reach another river, I have confidence and I walk and this one is longer and wider, so basically is a lake, but I take my time with it. I get to a weak spot an it caves in. My iPod flies out my hands sliding on the ice as I grab the ice and try to lift myself up, my body goes from eh okay I'm fine to holly shit what the fuck are you doing. I lay there holding on the the ice, hoping my dad is coming I find me. I lay there for, probably an hour and I can't feel the bottom half of my body or my arms.

I am going to die here.