When did Levi of all people become encouraging? I thought to myself.

"Did you guys hear about Urban Spell announcing their world tour?" Michael said changing the subject.

I looked at him gratefully for taking the attention off me before saying "Of course, I want to see them in concert. But, getting tickets are gonna be impossible." I answered.

"I really don't see the big deal about Urban Spell or why everyone is losing their minds over them. I mean they have one fucking album full of shitty songs, they'll be forgotten in a year." Levi said annoyed in the topic change.

Like usually, I'm sure Levi is full of crap and completely wrong. Urban Spell aren't going anywhere.

"That's bullshit," Micheal said voicing my thoughts. "Agreed," I said agreeing. Levi rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you two go back to gossiping about Daniel's little girlfriend." Levi huffed as he crossed his arms.

Before either one of us could reply, my mom knocked on the door and walked into the room.

"What are you guys up to?" My mom questioned as she tied her blonde hair into a ponytail. Her brown eyes glancing around to look at all of us before staying on Levi and Michael.

The guys looked towards me as if to ask which parts of our conversation was okay to tell my mom. I simply shook my head.

Levi smirked cruelly at me.

Oh no.

"We were just talking about Daniel's new girlfriend," Levi answered as he smiled widely at my mother.

My mom turned to me with a raised brow.

"She's not my girlfriend," I said as I glared at the bastard we call Levi.

"Who is she?" My mom said as she turned back to Levi and Michael. I shook my head no as I glared at the both of them.

"Her name is Emma," Michael said supplying my mother with an answer as he smirked at me.

"You two are such jerks, I don't even know why I put up with you two," I said in a huff.

My mother turned to me and rolled her eyes.

"Well if you would just tell me things, I wouldn't have to ask your friends to get answers. I should have guessed it was a girl. Your stalker amount of paintings should have been enough of a hint." My mother said with a grin.

I could feel my face flush red by my mom mentioning my failed paintings of Emma.

I really need to move those paintings under my bed or in my closet or just somewhere no one else will see them. Because, if one more person comments on them I swear I'm going to burst into flames and die.

"This makes so much sense now. For a while there I thought you gay with the lack of girls you talked about or even ace. I just figured you and Mikey were fooling around behind my back and that you were waiting till you were ready to tell me." My mom went on. I rolled my eyes.

"Even if you are gay and you're only pretending to like this girl because you know I'm catching on to your bullshit, I just want you to know I love you and will always support you." My mother said as she smirked in my obvious discomfort.

"I'm not gay, mom," I whined. "And no offense, but Daniel is not my type," Michael added.

My mother laughed loudly.

"I'm just messing with you guys. Of course, Mikey could do better than Daniel." My mother said with a laugh.

"I hate all of you," I said as I fought a smile.