[18]

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SWEARING MORE THAN USUAL.

Farkle's POV:

I remembered when I was bullied. They told me:

"You don't deserve to be with those friends of yours."

"You dress weird, get away from this school."

"Look at that idiot."

To be honest, even though scientists say that it's just jealousy or stuff from home that triggers them - I still cannot understand how you can do that to a person.

This feeling of a being like a paper, used and thrown away was always there. Nobody should feel like that, to be bullied by people.

You heart just drops hearing those words, everything around seems to upset you because of those people. You feel betrayed at the world for making people like them, to bully victims that deserve more than they already do. This voice inside of you wants to scream so loudly, to speak your mind and bring them down. But it'll only make it worse, they'll just judge you even more.

Then Riley saved me, like I saved her two times when we were young. She filled with this aura, this aura of safety and now look at us now.

Zay, Maya, Lucas, Riley and I walk through the halls as people whisper to each other.

"Isn't that the person who cheated on Charlie?"

"Riley Matthews?"

"Yeah, the brunette! Duh!"

"Shut up!" I hear behind me, Maya screamed. I could see Riley's body slowly trying to hide from the people. "Don't act as if whispering makes you look like your not fucking gossiping about her!"

People flinched at Maya's outburst, but for I, well I felt relieved that she did that. As her bestest friend, her sticking up like that for Riley was precious to me knowing that she cares for Riley a lot.

Lucas brings Maya away from the crowd before she attacks someone whilst Zay accompanied them. Knowing Riley, I bring her to my chest and brought out my phone and headphones. I place them in my ear and hers and pressed play.

Baby I don't want to see you cry, no-oh

I wanna see you smile!

She looks into my eyes, her warm chocolate eyes look into mine.

"R5," she mouthed. Glad that she's feeling better than before, I smile at her and guided her to class.

"What is that bitch doing?"

"Slut."

"Farkle as well?"

"No wonder Charlie was upset when he told us that Riley cheated on him."

I'm going to beat up that man-whore and show him to not underestimate Farkle Minkus.

My eyes glared with anger, I looked Riley who was oblivious to what they were saying. Forgetting about going to class, I held unto Riley's weist carefully and help her walk with me to find that dipshit.

We walked through the halls to see Charlie talking to his friends. In the corner of my eye, I saw Maya about to pounce on the boy yet I see Lucas nod at me ans held her back.

Finally.

I get to relase my anger for once.

I let go of Riley's wrist, and felt her tense as I let go.