[13]

Farkle's POV:

Everything was black, all I could see was black. All I could do was just stand, hear the voices around me and just wonder what was happening.

"Hello Farkle, it's been a while since we had talk." I hear whispered quietly, I couldn't make out who was speaking.

Suddenly, I got closer towards nowhere and saw a faint outline of a girl. It started to become clear, but all I could see was just a shadow of a girl with long hair.

"I-I'm sorry Farkle, I'm sorry for calling you a player and ignoring you back then." My ears hear that sentence, making me familiarise myself with the voice.

Riley?

"I'm also sorry for realising that I really need you, more than Charlie even though I wished during then that you would get out of my sight and that I-I slapped you." She cried, tears started to fall down her cheek as she spoke.

Immediately, I was able to run towards her. I stare into her chocolate eyes as she cried. "I'm sorry for being your worst friend ever Farkle."

Without even thinking about anything, my arms embrace her body - letting her head lay on my shoulder. I tighten my hug slightly, my heart were filled with guilt as I watch the sight of her crying into my shoulder.

I felt her relaxing at the hug, making me feel relaxed knowing she's okay.

"Farkle, I'm sorry..." She says once more, still hugging me.

"Don't be sorry, it was all my fault." I whisper so quietly that you could hardly hear what I said, my throat couldn't speak. Emotions just wanted to explode, I wanted to tell her everything. Why I'm such a prick these days, why I can't be myself around her, why I can't tell her the truth about my feelings.

Her arms hold unto mine, unexpectedly trying to get out of my embrace.

No, I won't miss my chance.

I will say my feelings.

I will make her love me.

I will make her happy.

I will do anything to make her heart flutter.

More better than Charlie, more of a boyfriend than he can even be.

I will make her mine.

Before she could even leave the room, my hand grabbed her wrist tightly. With all of my might, I turn her facing towards me. Her eyes lock into mine, shocked at what was happening.

"Riley..." I say, her name rolling off of my tongue. My eyes slowly look down to her lips. Those lips, ones that were beaten horribly by Charlie.

"Hmm?" She says confused, my hands go to the back of her and I make her move towards me even more. She was so close to me, I could hear the sounds of her breath. I look at her and see her cute innocent eyes in which make me feel like I'm at heaven.

Should I?

Should I do it?

Without thinking about what I was about to do, I lean down to her and my lips were locked with hers. My eyes were closed, my lips moving against her lips. She stood still, her lips not reacting for 10 seconds until she let loose.